hlynn and me!!

oh I'm so happy that you're feeling a little better. :hugs: I was worried about ya! I'm glad that you're going on injectables, I think that may work better and you'll have better results.

So, no more appts, just have to wait now. AF is suppose to arrive next Thursday (Mar 31) and I'm suppose to test if I don't get it and then go in for a blood test on the Friday. So, it's just a waiting game now.

I'm not feeling too great though, been having AF type cramping since yesterday. I'm hoping its a good sign, but who knows, right? Ah well, just have to wait and see.

Hope the wait isn't too unbearable. Not long now Til you can get cracking with the next step

I'm not sure about the cramping tbh, AF and preg symptoms are so similar it's hard to know. Try to take your mind off things a bit, you've done all you can at least

Hey Hun,

How ya doing today? My cramping is extremely light now so I'm just waiting till next week to see what happens.

Feeling a bit less depressed today but the mood swings are back :/ have an odd feeling in right ovary area, like painful pressure kinda. Cbfm still low and im rly hoping that my cycle isn't too long so I can start with the fsh injections

Hey Helen,

How's it going today? I've been on a training course for work since yesterday and I have to go back todsay. It's so boring!! Anyhow, I'm glad you're feeling better day by day.

Hi

Been away for the weekend and I've had a cold :( quite the worst timing rly. Typical isn't it. Signed up for a 5k run in July and going to start training next week. Have a 6 wk training plan but I'm quite unfit so will give myself extra time. Was hoping to go Sunday but im not sure with this cold. Might just walk a bit instead.

Hope your course went well. Think of me when I have to interpret for boring courses 50% of my time :/

Hey Helen,

Sorry, I haven't posted in a bit. I was feeling a little sicky lately and well, it looks like my hubby finally knocked me up. I went to my FS this morning to do a blood test, so I should officially have the results by 5pm today.

How are you doing? When do the injectables start?

Attachments

• PGtest.jpg
    PGtest.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
Thats great, perfect timing :)

Looks like youre moving to the first tri section finally :)

Only on CD 20 still and I think its going to be a long cycle, so have to wait and see rly. Thinking about giving clomid another try at 150mg, need to be monitored but I reckon I can handle another round - dont want to look back and think what if

Yeah, I think you're right to give it another try. It did help you ovulate once right. hey maybe the higher dose is all you need.

Anyhow, I'll still be here to chat with ya. I'm not going to leave you. :hugs: It's still really early for me so I'm just going to be cautious.

'll be honest and say that it would be too hard for me to hear baby news and I wouldn't want you to not feel like you can share. Maybe better if you find some bump buddies you'll have more in common with

I'm sorry to hear that Helen. I would have been very sensitive with you as I have a very close friend that has been trying for 3 years now and has had failed IVFs as well. So, I always try to be very empathetic and sensitive to hear, but I do understand that it would be very difficult for you.

So, I wish you all the best and I hope you get your BFP soon. When you do, please look me up and we can continue to chat. Okie dokie. :hugs:

Good luck!!
Monique

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"