hmm am I just getting my hopes up to be disappointed again?

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi, so! This month has been an odd one...I had AF on the 1st of october and around the 23rd of oct I got 1 positive O test. On what would be cd11 I took an hpt which came back negative, so I went to see my gp for help (as she said to come back if not pregnant after 6 mos) and she said to wait till march, so ofc I was devastated.

Now a couple of days after, I started needing to pee...a lot. As in id have to wake up at night to pee, and not just pee, but DESPERATELY need to pee. Im still peeing 10-20 times a day...its insane. Ive had no spotting or painful bbs, but they're bigger, and sorta...heavier and fuller? I feel mildly nauseous in the mornings especially, and cant face eating breakfast, and im not sleepy so much as my body is tired...walking distances that were nothing before now leave me huffing and puffing...

Is it possible I could be pregnant? Id be 22dpo now. I have irregular periods since coming off the implant in april, so I cant really tell by that, but I havent had it since oct 1st. I also cant accurately temp, so that doesnt help either!

It feels like it did when I was pregnant with dd, which is why I ask, but its milder than I remember it being (though I only found out I was pregnant around 7 weeks) and she is 2 years 3 months now so it was 3 years ago lol

If theres no chance, please be brutally honest! Im trying so hard not to test just to get another bfn lol

I'm kinda in the same limbo as you right now. I say there's still hope til the evil witch shows up!!

Of course there's a chance, you seem to have all the symptoms. Peeing 10-20 times a day is outrageous. The problem with me and other woman TTC is after a while of trying your mind starts to play tricks on you with pregnancy symptoms. Sometimes your mind convinces you that your breasts are sore or that you are nauseous because we all want it so badly. Of course though you may truly be having all these symptoms and I hate to tell you the only way to find out is a hpt. Go take one now! Good luck hope it's a BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->