Hmm ideas please??

Catmumof4

Reaction score
Erm so something really odd has happened today! I'm 28 weeks dead on and Bonnie suddenly dropped right into my pelvis and since then been getting period type cramps in my periody area and lower back.... never had this happen. She's still moving fine since eating but obv not sure what to do. It's 8.30 pm and kids r in bed and I have a scan tomorrow but at the same time if I was to go into preterm labour again (24 weeks with my 3rd pregnancy) I want them to stop it in time. What do you suggest??

I hope ur night was ok,I’m sorry there was no suggestions sooner,I’m pleased u have a scan today so hopefully there will be someone around to ask,gl xx

Just seen this Cat! How are you feeling this morning?

the other night I held off going until the pains were quite bad. They did all their checks and everything was clear except my blood pressure was a little high. When the doctor came in she said it's my c section scar stretching and pulling on my womb and that I would have to keep an eye on it because it is only just a about 2 years old it could split!!!! Oh yey!!

Had my scan on Thurs and Bonnie is doing really well but she's only on the 20th centile so will have to see how she is at my 32 weeks scan and plan from there

Glad Bonnie is doing well and it wasn’t early labour! Sounds very painful for you though. Hope you manage to take it as easy as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->