* Hmm. If I got a positive OPK yesterday, when exactly should we.. You know? Lol.

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
So yesterday I got a strong positive on CD 15.
https://i48.tinypic.com/90ukwi.jpg

We decided to try the SMEP this time around, (I was taking fertility blend the past 2 months, but I think it delayed my period, so I stopped.)
We have been DTD once a day, every day since around CD 11. The only thing that sucks is he has duty tomorrow. :cry: Meaning he will be gone ALL day/night.

We did manage to DTD this morning before he left for work. So i'm thinking, when would be the best time to get some :sex: in, or am I good to skip Saturday, and just do Sunday/Monday?

Um if you have been dtd since CD11 and u got a positve OPK yesterday and u dtd yesterday and today i say ur on the right track!!

:blush: I wasn't sure, but thanks to thank, I feel a little better. :flower:
I also just noticed we are both 1DPO today. :) Lol.

I noticed that too!! lol GL I already have tests stacked up in my bathroom cabinet gna try not to use them so quickly...this wait gna seem like forever but good to know im not alone!! lol:thumbup:

Lol Ok well keep me posted and ill do the same seeing as how were on the same cycle!

Yes yes! Do keep me posted on yours. :) I noticed you're from Dallas? I've lived in San Antonio my entire life, just moved out to California to be with my husband! :O So crazy! Lol.

Lol Wow!! Yes ma'am from Dallas born and raised dont think i would wanna leave, me and my hubby went to SA about a month ago to for a lil getaway....it was nice and relaxing

Hey LittleBunnie was wondering are you having the symptoms for 4 DPO? Iam!!! Not very bad but i am...

None here. :( I have tried to wait until 7DPO or 9DPO to symptom spot.

I think last cycle I may have had a chemical.

Oh no! :nope: thats not good sorry to hear that...well FXd for sticky baby dust this month, my symptom of sore/sensitive nipples is just the right one :haha: i know weird huh!!??

:hugs: Exciting! My nipples/boobs don't ever really get sore. I hope this month is our month! :D When are you going to test?

Weeelllllll im gna try to hold out as long as possible :haha: BUT im going to do an early test Sat which will be 9 DPO if negative ill go ahead and wait till the day AF is suppose to show....so FX'd when are you gonna test?

FX'd for you love! :D I'm probably going to do the same. Test Sat. :D Ahhh, so nervous/anxious/excited!

Lol kool! well let me know how it goes Sat even though it seems so far away... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->