hmm??

redneckgirl17

Reaction score
im on cd 22 and my right i want to say ovary but im not sure exactly what it is but it is cramping it dosent hurt its just uncomfortable and it goes all the way through to my back... have any of you lady's experienced this? its more in my lower right back and it starts to go down my leg

I had this from ov tol 8dpo really bad and now i'm,12 dpo still get little ones off and on but i tested this morning bfn :( but could be signs for you have you tested?

I had AF pains start about 5 days before AF was due and also had terrible backache and became seriously fatigued! all this led to my BFP i got a really faint line the day after my period was due didn't get a strong positive until i was 3 days late and that was on a frer.. Good luck ladies i hope this give you hope and fingers crossed for your BFP
:dust:

I had this from ov tol 8dpo really bad and now i'm,12 dpo still get little ones off and on but i tested this morning bfn :( but could be signs for you have you tested?

yeah i tested this morning and it was a bfn its just weird that im cramping allot and af isent due till tuesday or wendsday..

I had AF pains start about 5 days before AF was due and also had terrible backache and became seriously fatigued! all this led to my BFP i got a really faint line the day after my period was due didn't get a strong positive until i was 3 days late and that was on a frer.. Good luck ladies i hope this give you hope and fingers crossed for your BFP

thank you so much and congrats!! ive had the same thing but its in my lower back and all i want to do is sleep :( which sucks since it is summer!

Sorry redneck girl... But theirs still hope til the witch shows. Gooner girl are you preggers now?

Redneckgirl all my back pain was in my lower back too i'd never had it so bad before and i was adament my period was coming cause thats exactly what it felt like the only thing that was out of the ordinary was the fact i was so tired and my 'AF' pains as i thought they were started 5 days early i dont usually get them until the day af is due

Gunner 2009 i am 5 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow

Don't give up hope your not out untill the witch arrives.. A MASSIVE GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH :hugs:

Thankyou so much Goonergirl hopefully it is but i'm definitely feeling out of it I guess i'll find out soon af due sunday...

I forgot to say a huge congrats to you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Redneckgirl all my back pain was in my lower back too i'd never had it so bad before and i was adament my period was coming cause thats exactly what it felt like the only thing that was out of the ordinary was the fact i was so tired and my 'AF' pains as i thought they were started 5 days early i dont usually get them until the day af is due

Gunner 2009 i am 5 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow

Don't give up hope your not out untill the witch arrives.. A MASSIVE GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH :hugs:

congrats!!! :) :happydance:

Hey just checking back in... Have you tested recently? Well just an update on me there is hope I didn't get my faint bfp til today which is when my af was due! So you're sounding promising keep me updated and good luck and i'm sending babydust that way!

Hey just checking back in... Have you tested recently? Well just an update on me there is hope I didn't get my faint bfp til today which is when my af was due! So you're sounding promising keep me updated and good luck and i'm sending babydust that way!

i took one today i thought i could see a faint line but maybe im just going crazy so im trying not to test like crazy :( af is due on tuesday or wendsday so still waiting and congrats on your bfp :hugs:

Ooh thats exciting! Well you'll have to keep me updated. And thank you so much

i defiantly will. im kinda confused now because last night when i wiped their was like a tiny bit of blood and then later that night there was really thick cm and it was a little brown and that was it. so im not sure if thats the beginning of af or what

so i tested this morning before work looks like a darker line but i cant seem to get it in a picture so i will see if af comes tonight or tomorrow if not ill test again.

im taking a digital one tomorrow so i dont have to strain my eyes! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"