Hmmm...April or May?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hubbie and I had orginally thought of TTC in April this year but now I am wondering if May would be better. Now I know it is only the difference of a month, but when you are getting really broody, it seems ages!

Points for April:

* I am really broody and would love to start asap!:blush:
* It could take a while to get a BFP
* We are going on holiday with close friends in July, so if I were lucky and fell preggers in April or May, we would be past the 12 weeks and could tell them.
* I am 32 and don't want to wait too long before ttcing again.

Points for May:

* I am going to be a bride'smaid for my sister at the end of July, so if I fell pregnant in May onwards, I wouldn't be showing as much as I would if I got pregnant in April.
* More time to get fit and lose weight (I am 9 stone 12 and would like to get down ideally to just over 9 stone).
* More time to save up money
* Tristan would be just that little bit older and more able to do things independently
* Due date would be end of January/February rather than in December, so I would have a bit of time to chill out at Christmas before baby came (if all went to plan):haha:

What do you think?

:hugs:

Well not sure if this helps but as someone with a birthday a couple of weeks after Christmas I always wish my birthday was a bit later in the year .... and I know someone who was born on Christmas day and know that is a bit of a bummer as well. So I know thats not really related to any of your points but just thought I would throw that in there for the sake of a future Capricorn lol :) (Its hardly the worst thing in the world though :D)

I'd probably go for May, as you say having a baby in December will come back and bite you in the ass :p They'll get loads of 'joint Christmas and birthday' presents too. Not good! Also, if the baby's born in January/February you could get a lot of presents in the sales! :D Bonus!
We want to get married in March in a few years time, and OH really wants to TTC on our honeymoon, which could end up going horribly wrong if our LO is born in December!
Good luck with whichever date you choose, and hope you get your BFP nice and quickly :) xx

Thanks girls! That is a good point. I do think May is going to be the better option as well. I hope I get a speedy BFP when we do start TTC. I am just going to have to curb my broodiness until then.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->