Hmmm many nappies...opps!

A

anothersquish

I didnt realise how many nappies Ive accumulated until I stole sun's nappy tower idea.....I have 44 nappies with two more in the post...opps!:wacko:
Ah well, cant have too many....right????

LOL nope you can never have too much fluff hun :) cant wait to see a piccie!!

I have never counted :rofl: But agreed can never have enough :)

Think I'm going to count mine tomorrow but have to hope OH doesn't see me and ask what I'm doing cos then I'd have to admit I have a problem! I said 'no more' about 20 nappies ago :blush:

just think of all the sposies tho, i mean 44 how long would that last, especially a newborn, maybe a fortnight?

I dont think i have that many TBH cos i never used them when she was tiny as i tried the tots bots and didnt like them :dohh:
I only have Blueberries, Ittis, BG, Mini lalas, Cushie Tushies and issybears...i need some more me thinks :rofl:

LOL...i think we went through about 2 packs a week when Daisy was in sposies (might be totally off there tho my head was in the shed!) defo going cloth from the start with Number 2:) when the MW comes at bubs with a sposie i'm gonna have rob jump in with a fluffy one :)

I miscounted. During a relatively active phase (in labour for 48 hours now...not fun) I found more nappies....I have 51 plus the ones still in the post...
oh well, the more the merrier?

aww good luck, hope it ends soon for you :hugs: :dust:

hehe you can never have too many. I've been browsing myself again. I want more blueberries but I'm not sure if I should go for it or not. :blush: I only have four so far but they are my favs. I instantly grab for them almost every time. :haha:

Agreed - you can never have too many!!! :thumbup:
I use fitted CDs so I will have lots by the end!!! But that can't be a bad thing! :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->