Hmmm, what do you think

May buy another pack of 2 clear blues off ebay then, seeing as they were £6.50 ^_^

Hi Gaby

I don't see any line, sorry :(

Seeing your chart I'd say you haven't ovulated yet, I know this is not what you want to hear. I could be wrong but in my personal opinion, your temperatures are far too low for pregnancy. On the other hand, your temps are on the up now, so if they continue to rise, CD 36 could have been your ovulation day? If I were you I'd be testing with OPKs so as to not miss a possible ovulation. Are you using any?

Hope I'm wrong. Good luck and baby dust!!

Jazz, I haven't been temping this whole cycle so I could have OVed before the 24th (think it was actually the 23rd). But then i'd prob be getting more of a strong result by now.

Do temps dip on implantation? My temps have gone up by another 0.1 today

Oh, and jazz, i'm a very cold person, lol. I think i just have low temps. My DH is always telling me I feel cold.

You can get dip son ovulation yer :D

Hang in there hun & no spending a fortune on tests! I've spent £100 in one month before :oops: Situation bit diff an sent myself loopey over my circumstances :twisted: But still costly! :dust:

Hehe, i've only spent £20 in tests so far, and that's 25 cheapo ones and 2 clear blue. Might buy 2 more clue blues tho. Got another faint line this morning.

I havent a clue what Im lookin at, Im only seeing the huge red line. I dont see any other.

Ah well, never mind louise ^_^

But there was def one there this morning. Not gonna bother taking a photo tho, cause it will show up just as badly. Still think its prob an evap line (tho it was only at 10mins :? )

Whats the time limit on the tests?
Did you see the line before the limit or after? I think thats the best way to determine if it is an evap or not. If you saw it after the time limit then it probably is.

It was right on the border of the time limit this morning (yesterday was about 3 mins past) but had to take it out of the casing to see it again. But they're such rubbish windows - heart shape makes an annoying shadow on it, and also the windows tend to steam up :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->