Hmmm...

AEM1803

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

So..

My OH and I have been TTC.. I have been charting (not temp or anything).. but I wanted to start using OPK too..
My OH thinks its weird that I am keeping track of when im supposed to ovulate and all that stuff.. How am I going to start using the OPK without him getting weird about it?
My OH wants a baby and is excited that we are trying but is kind of old fashioned when it comes to how a baby is supposed to be conceived..
Then there is me.. after loosing my angel.. i wanted to do everything in my power to get pregnant again..

Not to sure what to do.. :wacko:

Do what a lot of us do and just don't tell him your testing or talk about it:winkwink: I mean, you're not lying or keeping a secret, he knows your both TTC a :baby: It just puts too much pressure on them to "perform" on those O days and they really don't understand wanting to get pregnant so quickly; it helps us deal with the loss better but they look at if differently.

Men are typically very weird about a woman trying to track her ovulation:wacko:, I get the same response out of my DH and you'll see a lot of ladies on here with the same complaint! Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Ya, my OH doesn't get the whole tracking cycle thing, and doesn't want things to be scheduled, or at least doesn't want to know it's being scheduled. He'd prefer our 'together times' to be spur of the moment, when we're in the mood encounters. Soooo, I kept track of dates and such without him knowing and then..enticed up to him..when the timing was right.

I don't OPK track or temp track, just too much effort for me, but I do keep an eye on my cycles and such, and since Ive conceived right in that middle of the cycle time with both my son and this pregnancy I just lost, I feel confident that I've got the 'average' ovulation time and working with that is enough for me.

But yeah, my OH is one of those who doesn't like the idea of scheduling sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->