Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Thanks hun.

I know that the 2 week bleeding definately wasn't my period.. I always know when I'm having a period even if it's all over the place haha :) So I'm pleased that it's not that :D

xx

Good luck when you test, i'll have my fingers crossed for you. Been offline for a while due to lack of internet and now i've come back to this, really excited :) xx

Hi hun, i've been following this thread for days lol.

I really hope you are pregnant and those lines are good and strong xx Good Luck

I want you to be able to test right now!

Good Luck Lyrah, hopefully the tests come in the mail tomorrow!!! Hoping you get your :bfp: :hugs:

Did you get your tests through the post yet? good luck hun fingers crossed! x

Has the test arrived? did u POAS? aaaarrrggghhhh the suspense come on hun were all dying.

Lets support her ladies LYRAH LYRAH LYRAH.

Only kidding hun, u do it when ur ready my hopes are so high for you heres to a :bfp: for you today and anyone else who is testing. I couldnt resist after reading allthis last night and tested and got a :bfn: (it wasnt time im just sooooooo impatient ha ha !!!)

xx:hug:

Where's Lyrah???

Just read this post all the way through!!

Suspense is killing me!!!!

Hun did you get the tests? POAS yet? We want pictures and results! :) Good luck!

Love,
Amy.

Our post here doesn't arrive until half 10ish so maybe Lyrah's is the same?

I soooo hope it's good news...

We're all here for you babe - whatever the resut :hugs:

xx

Our post always arrives late too.

Lyrah...where are you and your postman?! Fingers crossed for you! :hugs: x

OMG still no news!!! I am new on here as my h2b and I have only just decided to TTC, I have read this thread all the way through and cant believe there is still no answer! It so great everyone is so supportive. I am waiting on tender hooks - Let us know soon!!! xx

Okay, my post has just arrived... Hopefully not long before Lyrah can POAS!

GOOD LUCK LYRAH!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My post still hasn't so she may not have got it yet - mine doesn't come until 11.30-12ish......I really hope things go well for you Lyrah we are all here to support you no matter what. Fingers crossed for you big big :hugs: and sending u some special sticky baby :dust: to aid ur :bfp:

Good luck! I am thinking of you..... I hope it's your :bfp: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->