Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Thanks ladies :D

No sign of :witch: yet at all.

7days late! Missed period now?

xxx

will you just test! What are you waiting for, put your mind at ease once and for all hun.

will you just test! What are you waiting for, put your mind at ease once and for all hun.

She can't! She hasn't got enough money. She has some ebay cheapies arriving tomorrow but until pay day she can't just go out an get one from the shop so not testing until tomorrow x

Lol, am waiting for them to come through the post.. they should be here by tommorow :)

xx

Oh i thought you had just got them, teach me to skim read!! driving me mad now want to see the test!! god luck tomorrow, hope the postie arrives nice and early!

Thanks ladies :)

Since I'm a week late, do I count that as a missed period or?

xxx

yeh missed period i would think hun!!! roll on tomo i cant wait to see the result!!!! eeeeeeeek!! Good luck sweetie and keep us posted ok!?? try and relax in the meantime i know its hard but fingers crossed!!! r u gonna try tomo or wait until wed FMU? xxxxxx

OMG I have just read the whole of this thread and I am going nuts, has she tested, hasn't she tested aaaaarrrrgggghhh. Ive tested twice and only been trying for a month !!!!

Good luck for tomorrow hun Ive got my fingers hands arms and even my eyes crossed for ya.......not my legs tho got some BD to do tonight ha ha .

Roll on tomorrow xxx:hug::hug:

hahaha eeyoresbird wat u like that last bit made me laugh :D

Hahaha that made me laugh too :rofl:

Awww thanks all of you!! :hugs:

I think Weds FMU would be best.. what do you all think?

xxx

OMG u r so texting me the result first cause this is driving me insane lol i need to no!

How exciting!You must test as soon as you get those cheapies in the morning!! you must be pg I recon if your a week late:happydance:Good luck for tomo! let us know what happens as soon as you come out the loo!! xx

i was the exact same as you a couple of months ago. I couldnt afford the tests and i was trying to hold out. Every1 on here was telling me to test. My hubby didnt think i was - after 15cycles we had given up hope. But something inside me told me i was. I tested when i was 2wks late and got a nice strong line. So just think tomorrow you wont have to be guessing with faint lines. If you are a week late it should be really strong line any time of day. Good luck hun! It all sounds so promising! Im so excited for you!

hahaha eeyoresbird wat u like that last bit made me laugh :D

Well we all gotta keep smiling eh?? we'd all be walking round in straight jackets otherwise !!!! Come on ladies get those spermies a swimmin, I only joined the forum today and Im soooooooooo addicted.

Come on I learned today that sex is the best way to get pregnant......well doh how else we gonna do it ?????

BF just got home so im off to jump on him.

Good luck all (especially Lyrah, were all waiting xxxx)

Good Luck Ladies!! Hope you all get your :bfp: this month!! Lyrah, Keep us Posted honey!!

LOL well welcome - and I am glad u have joined we need a d old laugh espesh when we are stressing!!! i am sooooooo addicted to this forum too - i chk it more than my email lol - GD luck with the :sex: and hope it brings u a nice :bfp: go :spermy: go

hope you get ur BFP hun, sounds very promising, good luck

Good luck, 1st thing i do tomorrow is come look for news... after i temp, poas and do ff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->