Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Thanks girls :)

Am testing tommorow morning again.. I have gone back to look at the test and can almost swear I can just about see the faintest of the faintest of little lines.. OH couldn't see it though and it won't show up on a picture.

OH said they are just ebay cheapies and still thinks I'm pregnant.

I too love the name Lyrah, it's actually not my real name but my favourite name and would love to call one of my little girls that (if I have a daughter)

:)

xxx:hugs:

*hugz* sweets and babydust for tomorrow, ya know it aint over til af shows :)

Oh no!! I just came online esp to check as got so caught up in this post when I read it earlier...

But, like everyone has said, its not over till AF shows....

There are posts all over the internet about women who took ages to get their :bfp: on the tests but had preg symptoms and no AF - so its defo not over yet! Don't give up and don't get down! Good luck, I think everyone has got everything crossed for you! :D xx

I'm gonna call my little girl mathilde or tilly for short. OH doesn't agree but i.ve said if we have a boy he can choose. not pg yet but i will be. and you will be soon too, you could well be now i didn't get my first positive till my af was at least 4 days late so you never know. this must be a form of torture. i was aweek late a few months back really cracked me up, was devisted when af came. but only thing to do is brush yourself down, get pissed and start agin!! o and eat lots choc....... you might guess i have a large chocolate belly, so not advised for the figure conscious!!!

:hug:

Good for you for staying positive! It's not over till the fat :witch: sings!

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

So sorry to hear the news. I hope you get your bfp next cycle. I know how confusing and frustrating it is. Hang in there!!:hugs:

OMG!!

Girls!!!!

OH has just told me he can see the veryvery faint line on the test!!

He said it's not my eyes or me thinking I can see it, theres an actual line there!

Omg, am I pregnant?! :happydance:

I will test tommorow anyway :)

xxxx

good luck for tomorrows test, really hope you get your bfp :hug: xxx

me too absolutely everything is crossed!!! :dust: and wishes to you for a :bfp: tomo xxx

Don't really know what to say lyrah, but i'm really hoping it was adodgy test, and you get your positive soon!
agree with jai jai too i really like your name.there may be a baby boom of baby lyrah's soon!!

Im with u and Jai Jai fingers crossed for a batch of little baby Lyrahs next July xxxx:hug:

Thanks girls :)

Am testing tommorow morning again.. I have gone back to look at the test and can almost swear I can just about see the faintest of the faintest of little lines.. OH couldn't see it though and it won't show up on a picture.

OH said they are just ebay cheapies and still thinks I'm pregnant.

I too love the name Lyrah, it's actually not my real name but my favourite name and would love to call one of my little girls that (if I have a daughter)

:)

xxx:hugs:

Godd luck hun will be thinking of u while im back at work booooooooo

Sorry to say it sweetheart, but unless the line came up in the time window given on the test (usually no more than 10 - 20 minutes) it isn't really valid *hugs*.

You could do another now to see if anything comes up in the right amount of time? Test tomorrow for the best results, but it can't hurt to test tonight as well - You have 5 tests right?

Remember to read the instructions, too - The line must be pink (or blue depending on brand) to be a positive - a white line or grey line is almost always an evap. The test must be read within the specified time window in order for it to be valid. Fingers crossed this line is your very early bfp, and you just missed it earlier, though!

Big hugs, Hoping beyond hope that this is it for you, sweetheart.

:dust::dust:dust:

Sorry to say it sweetheart, but unless the line came up in the time window given on the test (usually no more than 10 - 20 minutes) it isn't really valid *hugs*.

You could do another now to see if anything comes up in the right amount of time? Test tomorrow for the best results, but it can't hurt to test tonight as well - You have 5 tests right?

Remember to read the instructions, too - The line must be pink (or blue depending on brand) to be a positive - a white line or grey line is almost always an evap. The test must be read within the specified time window in order for it to be valid. Fingers crossed this line is your very early bfp, and you just missed it earlier, though!

Big hugs, Hoping beyond hope that this is it for you, sweetheart.

:dust::dust:dust:

I was meant to allow 5minutes after doing it to read the result.. but after 2minutes I saw one strong line and just assumed it was a BFN without checking for any possible faint lines first. I thought I saw a white line but it was just my eyes going funny. I then double checked it with OH a couple of hours later.. and there was an extremely faint, very pale pink line.

I think it would be best to wait until tommorow for testing as I've been peeing a lot today lol so I'd rather it was more concentrated for the test :)

I just hope this is it. I'm so glad OH saw the line too, he told me I wasn't going crazy and that he could definately see it too. I would upload the picture but you can't see it at all on the pic :(

:hugs::hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"