Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

oh Lyrah I hope ur ok - little worried now, don't worry honey there is no pressure at all!!!! lots of :hugs:

Really hope we havent all scared you off huni. Were all thinking of you and hoping and praying for you. Hope u are ok xxx :hug:

lol Have read the entire thread the last couple of days.....NOW ITS T-DAY I just have to subscribe and find out if it's a BFP!!! :rofl:

Good Luck Lyrah! :hugs:

Good Luck Lyrah :hugs: Hope you get your :bfp:
Will be thinking of you hun x :hug:

Thank you for all your kind words and support, it means a lot to me.:hugs::hugs:

Well I tested this morning and it's a great big BFN.

What exactly is an evap line? The more I look at it, the more I can see a bright white line.. but don't know if it's just my eyes in the hope of a line???

What's happened.. I've missed my period but my test says I'm not pregnant :cry:

Don't know what to think :confused:

xxx

Oh hun! Sorry it's not a BFP!!!

You need the stick to turn a nice pink colour, unfortunately the white is a booboo and if it's grey it's an evap!

Sorry Lyrah thats naff, rushed home from work in lunch break hoping to hear good news. Thinking of you :cry:

Leanne xxx

So Sorry it wasnt the Positive result hun ....
Hopefully witch will come , Then you can bd like crazy to get it next month :) .
Thinking of you . xx .

Hey hun,

I'm so sorry that it wasn't the news we were all hoping for :hugs: Still the witch hasn't got you and I'd say until she does there's still a chance you could be pregnant - don't be completely disheartened. Is there a chance you could have ovulated late, perhaps and that's why you're not getting a bfp yet? I hope so!

If not, I found some info on missed periods for you https://www.womenrepublic.co.uk/health/missed/ and I wish you all the best of luck in your next cycle.

Big :hug:

Chin up, hunny. I know this feels pretty crap right now, but the race isn't over yet and you WILL get that :bfp: one day xx

I am sooooo sorry Lyrah honey!!! We are all here and know what its like to get that :bfn: but look on the brightside - it will happen one day and when it does it will be even more special!!!! You know you could have ovulated late or it might just not show up on that particular test sweetheart, people on here have said they never got a :bfp: with a frer but did with a cb - so when u get paid sweet go out and get a decent test like a cb digi and then you will know for defo cos those ebay ones might not be all that - the race is not over until the :witch: has landed, but if she does it is not the end of the world and you can vent to me anytime ok? lots of :hug: babe and keep smiling because it WILL HAPPEN plus you have a beautiful name - have put in on my list of girls names :D

So sorry Lyrah :hugs:

Maybe Tasha's right and you ovulated late though...don't give up hope until :witch: shows up x

Don't really know what to say lyrah, but i'm really hoping it was adodgy test, and you get your positive soon!
agree with jai jai too i really like your name.there may be a baby boom of baby lyrah's soon!!

So sorry to here you didnt get the positive result you were hoping for :hugs: Like the girls have said its not over till the :witch: has shown her ugly face
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->