Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Congrats! if you saw a pink line theres a great chance you are! i would re-test in the am!! good luck!!

Good luck for tomorrow Lyrah! I've just read through this entire thread and now I am dying to hear your BFP :)

:hugs: V

Peeing a lot Hmmmmmm?! ;) hehe

I'm glad your OH can see it, too :) I had a faint line on a test a few months ago - I swear it was there!! - but DH insisted there wasn't one, and AF turned up sure enough - Made me feel like a crazy lady :(

I hope this is for you, too chick x

PS: I SO wish you lived near me at this point - I'd be round there in a shot to inspect the maybe-line, and with my new camera (super macro and 18x optical zoom functions) in order to pick up a photo of it to put up here :rofl:

Peeing a lot Hmmmmmm?! ;) hehe

I'm glad your OH can see it, too :) I had a faint line on a test a few months ago - I swear it was there!! - but DH insisted there wasn't one, and AF turned up sure enough - Made me feel like a crazy lady :(

I hope this is for you, too chick x

PS: I SO wish you lived near me at this point - I'd be round there in a shot to inspect the maybe-line, and with my new camera (super macro and 18x optical zoom functions) in order to pick up a photo of it to put up here :rofl:

Yeap peeing a lot :D

Aww thanks hun! Aww you're no crazy lady, it happens! :hugs:

:rofl:Where abouts do you live?

xxx

Well, I got pregnant in 2003 and I took a test in the morning but the line did not come up right away so i shoved the test in my purse. I thought for sure I was pregnant but just thought I would dispose of it later because I did not want my fiance to know how disappointed I would be if it was negative. Any how i went to work and on my break, about 2 hours later, I was going through my purse and pulled it out to throw it away and there was a line, very faint but there. I went and bought another test and sure enough it came back darker. I wound up having a MC with that pregnancy but that was because of my body lacking some vitamin or something. I say a line is a line. i have never had a line even after hours and not been pregnant.Good luck.

I'd be over there too if I was anywhere near :rofl:

Good luck for tomorrow morning...I'll be thinking of you! :hugs: x

Oooh that's not too far away at all really. Where are you living at the moment? Hope your move goes smoothly x

West Midlands atm :( Sooo homesick.. I only moved up here cos OH had to move up here with his parents and I wanted to be with him :rofl:

Thanks hun :D

xxx

Good luck for tommorrow hun , Tommorrow when you pee make sure you watch and analize for a full 10 mins to see lol , Sit glued to it and analize even a faint line :) . This may be your month hun . xx .

Hi Lyrah,

Feel like I've jumped on the bandwagon a bit, but wanted to say, that when I was pregnant in March (m/c in May :cry:) I thought my first test was a :bfn:. However, upon really looking a few hours later, I could swear I saw a faint line. So, off to Asda I sprinted and did another two tests, both of which were :bfp:!!! So, don't always rely on one single test.

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hoping fo a :bfp: myself in 10 days!!

Hope you get the result we all want you to get xx

:hug:

Leanne xx

Do you girls want me to upload a picture of my test I did today?

I've drawn a circle around where the line is and I can't really see it on the picture unless I really focus for ages but my OH and JayleighAnn can see the line.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->