• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Oh Jeez, that's just nonsense! Can't you ask them when the dr will be in? Far as I'm aware, if it's a GP office, he should be in til at least 4. Ask them nicely if he could have a look at it before the weekend, and explain to her that you think you're pregnant and need to start taking vitamins and god knows what and that you really don't want to wait an extra 3 days as it might put the life of the child in danger or whatever. Anything to get her to be a real person and not some stuck up b*tch that doesn't go out of her way to help you.

Sorry hon, hope that if you do have to wait it will be worth the wait.

I've looked at the piece of paper I got given when I registered which has the list of which drs are in on what days.. and my dr isn't in today :( Next time he's in is Monday.. and only he can look at my results.

This bloody sucks.

Surely any doctor can look at them, they can at our practise because they all work for the same branch

There must be someone who can look at them?! I'd call again and say that you're worried and don't want to have to wait until next week x

what test did they do again?

They said the only reason I can't know my results today is because my dr isn't in as hes the one dealing with me.. so I think it must be different to your surgery :(

It was a urine test that they had to send off to the hospital to get analyzed etc

OK I am confused why have you had to wait from Tuesday until now for a urine HPT? That makes no sense you can do that yourself. Just POAS and you will know sod waiting for the docs oh and make another app today for bloods. Stupid bloody doctors!

I know that in my surgery any of the doctors can look at test results and give you the answer. It's just the receptionists that tend to be a pain and feel too great about themselves to actually want to help someone. What they say goes. Sorry, just can't stand them in my surgery.

Hope you'll have a good weekend that will keep your mind off things, and hopefully it will go quickly so monday will come sooner =)

Because it's not a normal dip test apparently or something and it takes 48hours for them to test it and then send back to drs.. I don't know, it's so frustrating, Im so bloody annoyed!

Dont know whether to test now or in morning. And I'm seeing dr on Tuesday cos he said if the test is neg, he wants to do bloods anyway

x

I am so sorry they are doing this to you. When the doctor said the results should be in on Friday he should have also said "but i won't" this is ridiculous. Knowing what is going on you wold have thought he would have made an exception and stopped in just to check them and give you a ring. I don't know how you haven't just tested, I would have still been testing my little heart out but I am crazy. Good luck hope all goes well and you have a good weekend and get your results first thing Monday Morning.

I think you should say you have 3 hen nights with weekend so cant they at least tell u if you pg? Cos you have a serious weakness for tequila and vodka ;)

They should still be able to give them to you....a nurse can give out results, it just a urine!!!!!!! im a nurse and we give out results to patients all the time. ahh what a jerk! that makes me so mad...! Call again and say you need the results and they said you could get them on friday and you NEED them! Good luck sweetie im so sorry

Hmm I could but I'm too upset to ring atm, I just want to cry cos am so frustrated by it. As stupid as that sounds :(

Its ridiculous.

Getting care like this just over a pregnancy test.. it makes me wonder about the care I'm going to get during my pregnancy!!

Worrying isn't it?

I've just been talking to my mum about it, and have decided to wait until Tuesday when I've got an appointment with him.. so I can talk to him and discuss it all and hopefully sort out everything. So, when shall I test.. now or tommorow morning?

xxxxx

Looking at how faint your previous tests have been, I'd personally wait until tomorrow to get your FMU. Also, that way if (god forbid) it would come up negative you won't end up thinking along the lines of 'maybe it's because I didn't use FMU, better try again tomorrow'.

Good luck on tuesday hon. Hope your dr will be nice about it and help you out, no matter what the test results may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->