• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Thanks hun, I really hope so! It's weird for me cos I'm falling asleep everywhere and very drowsy literally all the time!

xxx

That's exactly what I was like. Used to go to bed at about 12 or 1am before I got pregnant, but by the time I got home from work at 8ish I was half asleep!

Hope you get some good news tomorrow :D x

Lyrah, I asked this question on the thread "any suggestions" but have not gotten an answer, have you ever experienced really watery CM where you thought you were peeing your pants or :witch: arrived? I am normally dry after O but I am either 7 or 9 DPO and have been very wet (Sorry TMI) the past I'd say 5 days. Can your LP change when you have known it to always have been 11 days? Thanks for any help, I hope you get great new tomorrow

this really,really,really sounds like one big old :bfp: to me!

What time tommorrow u ringing for results hun ?? . Coz ill make sure iam around then . xx .

I really believe your gonna see a :bfp: today Lyrah. Best of Luck Honey!!

Hope everything's ok :hugs: What time can you get your results? (They make us wait until after 2pm if you're calling for any results here) x

Good look Lyrah *fingers and toes crossed for a big fat sticky bean for you* :hugs:

Lyrah, I have just read your thread from the beginning and I think you are incredibly strong. I would have gone crazy by now! I hope this is the start of a healthy, happy pregnancy for you x

DId you get any news yet sweetie?? Let us know...we all dying to know as well! ;)

Have you found out the results yet? I really want to know!

FFS is all I can say right now.

I am so bloody annoyed!!!!

Hmm, that doesn't sound good =/
Does that mean bad news, or still no news?

Seen your thread back on top... waiting for news. *taps fingers*
Hope it's good news hun. Fx
P

Well, I rang up.. and they said the results aren't in yet.. so I said to them that my OH rung earlier when I was at work and they told him the results were in.. so they said 'Oh okay, let me just check for you..' Anyway, I was put on hold.. and then they said 'Yes your results are here but we can't give them to you because the dr isn't here to look at them first.. so you will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday'

For fucks sake, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->