• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

hey lyrah i got faint positive today and am now doing digital test tomorrow to be sure but i have done a lot of research on evap lines this eve and every source i read said that as long as you got the faint positive within the given time limit and so long as it had tinge of test colour then its definately not an evap and if i remember rightly yours showed within the time limit. you may just be one of the rare women who don't show much hcg throughout pregnancy or who just develop it slower as it has been known x x

Yaaaaayyy:happydance::happydance:
Thanks so much for that info and congratulations!!!

xxxx

Good luck for Friday hun , Make sure you post when you have some answers . I will pop straight on to see :) . Big fingers crossed for you . xxxxx .

Aww it does sound promising hun. I really do hope your posting on the BFP announcements at weekend.

I dont think its very professional for docs to build peoples hopes up like that though. My doctor did it last week, i was 8 days late and he said its very likely i am pregnant and sometimes the tests dont show up for couple weeks.. (i of course didnt believe it and was angry he had said that to me), and of course :witch: showed herself 3 days later :roll:

Are you bd'ing anyway just incase you are ovulating around now?

Good Luck again hun :hugs:

xxx

I think that doctors is really wrong to have said that to you without having done the blood test, he knew you want this so much and all he has done is push your hopes up further with no facts. I really hope you are PG hun, but like the others have said stay grounded as you know no more than you did on Monday at the mo xx Poor wishingonastar just got AF i see after having got a faint line. i guess what i am trying to say is life can be very cruel sometimes so try and keep calm until you have it DEFINATELY confirmed xx fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi honey, I have just read your entire thread, and OMG how have you remained sane? I had a similar experience a couple of cycles ago - I was 8 days late but kept getting :bfn:. I went to see my GP and he said it was likely I could be pregnant but also likely that I wasn't. He also told me that there are many reasons for late periods. whilst I agree that its not good to get your hopes up, everyone's body is different and the doc told me that HPT's have to be based at a standard level of hormone and the level of HCG in your body may not match to that standard, and therefore take longer to show up on a HPT for you personally. In my case I got AF a couple of days after seeing the doc but I am certain that something was going on in my body cos I tested on a OPK and got a positive at CD12 but then my AF did not come until CD36! So whats that all about! Anyway keep positive and what will be will be :hug::hug::hug: Gill xx

Thanks girls.:hugs:

No news yet.. I can't ring until tommorow.

I was meant to ovulate yesterday (if not pg) and I bd'd 2 days before yesterday but couldn't do it yesterday cos i was far too tired. I don't have the energy to do it at all at the moment cos I'm falling asleep all the time.. so I'm a bit worried now that if im not pg.. ive missed my chance this month too.

xxx

Hopefully being too tired to BD is a good sign that you dont even need to this month! :D

Thanks hun, I really hope so! It's weird for me cos I'm falling asleep everywhere and very drowsy literally all the time!

xxx

Sounds really postive sweetie!!! Keep praying for you! ;)

hi hun, just wanted to say when i first got pg tests came up negative for 3 weeks but no period and loads of other symptoms i saw gp and his words were "I think you probably are pregnant but I won't do a blood test yet, give it another week" anyway a week later i tested with a digi and i was pg so i hope you get the news you want tomorrow x x

Omg I feel so stupid after this!!

I was absolutely starving, so OH made me a lovely stir fry dinner. I couldn't eat it at all, the flavour was too strong for me and was making me feel very sick. He asked me why I had stopped eating it and I said I felt sick. Well, 10 mins later he said 'You're not going to eat that are you?' so he took away my plate. Well I felt really guilty so went into the kitchen and brought it back. I tried to force myself to eat it to make him happy but I just couldn't. I felt like crying so much.. I can't eat anything with strong flavours at all atm.. even in Pizza Hut the other day I chose to have ham and pineapple. (though took off all the pieces of pineapple) Anything with a strong flavour at the moment just makes me feel like I'm going to gag. Anyway, he made me spaghetti on toast in the end bless him. But I just feel so stupid, I got so upset and tearful over it!! I was so frustrated with myself!

What's with that?!? :dohh::blush:

it sounds like your all over the place lovie, im convinced your gonna get a :bfp:!!! Fingers crossed for you babe xx

i dont know how you're doing it lyrah, i would be tearing my hair out! how long until you get your results?

Tommorow hopefully.. but even if neg.. i've still got more waiting to do cos dr wants to do bloods! haha, its just one huge waiting game!

xxx

argh!! so much waiting lol. i must admit, the last cpl of nights, ive only got the laptop out to check up n c ur latest lol sounds mad but i cant wait 4 u to get ur bfp!

argh!! so much waiting lol. i must admit, the last cpl of nights, ive only got the laptop out to check up n c ur latest lol sounds mad but i cant wait 4 u to get ur bfp!

Awwwww thank you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->