Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

I got a positive OPK when I was pregnant:)

I can't believe you haven't tested yet. I am in awe of your patience :D If I was 3 days late I'd be tearing down to the shop like a mad woman, waving my arms in the air chanting 'Clearblue, Clearblue!'. I'd be locked up by the end of the day:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I don't honestly know how I'm managing it! Everyone is like 'What's your secret, what's your secret?!' And I really don't know haha!

Can't believe my willpower!!

I'm 5 days late today too. :shock:
xx

I don't honestly know how I'm managing it! Everyone is like 'What's your secret, what's your secret?!' And I really don't know haha!

xx

Blikey.... you're so up the duff! :D It's a shame you don't live nearby, I've got 20 hpt's in my bathroom:blush::rofl:

xx

Blikey.... you're so up the duff! :D It's a shame you don't live nearby, I've got 20 hpt's in my bathroom:blush::rofl:

I really hope I am!!

20 hpts?! Wow!! Lucky!! :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats fab FAB FAB news!!

Now will OH fetch you a pg test???

A faint line still means a possible pregnancy doesn't it?

Cos usually a faint line on an OPK is negative.. but it's the fact that there is an actual line there in this circumstance, right?

Ommmgggggggggg !

Nowwwwwwwww look woman :) :) , That is a good sign . Not a deffinate sign but bloody strong enough of a sign to go get a hpt .
Pleaseeeee now ask OH if tommorrow you can go to tesco or asdas and get a hpt , Try get one wich picks up the earliest hgv levels as it will show you more clearer . xxxxx .

Ok :D

Ommggg, I might actually be pregnant!!!!

Omgomgomg!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

You are keeping all of us on the edge of our seats!

:rofl:

I know, I can barely sit still myself!

I want to scream from the top of my voice haha.

xx

hunny i hope ur pregnant, but remember that i thought i was pg too cuz i was 5 days late and the opk was postive... it has to be dark as ovulation on opk to be positive i dont want to bring u down i just want to make sure u know.. u were there for me when i was crying the day AF came i dont want that to happen to u cuz i adore u... im off to work but i just want to make sure u check with a real pregnancy test k xoxoxo

Ok you ladies will be pleased to know I have just ordered 5 tests from ebay :)

I said to OH that I musn't leave it for much longer because I will need to go to drs asap if I am.

So they should be here Tuesday I should think.

Very nervous and scared now.

xx

Yep will be keeping you all updated.:hugs::hugs:

Right now though, I feel very frustrated.

I am sooo pissed off with this waiting around.. I'm getting myself very anxious and can't get it off my mind. I want to poas now and I'm getting all upset about it because I'm so desperate to know the answer.

I want to know if I am and if not then I want to know asap so I can start again for a new cycle.

My emotions are everywhere, I am sooo angry and annoyed. Every little thing is making me flip out. I am snappy and short and I hate it. I've only gone like this in the last hour.

I could cry so much :cry:

The thing is, I FEEL soo pregnant.

But OH has said to me 'You haven't come on your period because you've been bleeding/spotting for 2 weeks.. you haven't got any blood left to bleed out for your period..'

What if he's right?:cry:

I am soooo stressed out right now.

I'm fed up.. my lower back is killing, I'm all achy and sore in my lower tummy, I'm tired and I'm hungry.

Sorry about the rant girls, I don't know what's come over me :(

xx

Oh hun I hope it's good news for you on Tuesday...

Wouldn't it be better to put your mind at ease and find out one way or another asap? Sorry if you already mentioned this, I haven't read this whole thread... Why don't you pop out to Tesco tomorrow morning (or another store that opens on Sundays) and buy one then? If you can't get out first thing, save your fmu in a jar until you get home (then dip the test in it)?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you x:hugs:x

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"