Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'd love to do that but the only problem is that I don't get paid until next week.. so for the time being, the money we have left, we have to save for an emergency incase we run out of elec/gas :(

It's really annoying.. if I could, I'd go out and get a test now :(

It's horrid having to wait lol, I just hope it's worth it! So terrified of seeing a :bfn:!!

xxxx:hugs:

Oh Lyrah, I have tons of hpt's, I wish I could cyber-mail one to ya! :rofl:

:hugs: That must be awful! There's a shop on ebay (https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fertility-Plan) that often sells preggo tests in bundles (like 50 for a fiver or something) - stock up now and then you'll never have to go through this again! lol

Hubby tells me off for buying HPTs all the time - says I might be addicted :blush: pfft what does he know?? LOL

Good luck for Tues x

:hugs: That must be awful! There's a shop on ebay (https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fertility-Plan) that often sells preggo tests in bundles (like 50 for a fiver or something) - stock up now and then you'll never have to go through this again! lol

Hubby tells me off for buying HPTs all the time - says I might be addicted :blush: pfft what does he know?? LOL

Good luck for Tues x

LOL.. men just don't get it do they :D

Thanks hun! I will definately check that out and stock up when I get paid :D

Thanks for the luck lovely :)

Sooo nervous:blush:

xx

Thanks ladies :)

Feeling very doubtful at the moment, since I woke up I've been feeling pretty crampy :(

I really don't want af to show.. I'm scared!

xx

Hang in there hun. It's not over until she shows and you're 6 days late!

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'd love to do that but the only problem is that I don't get paid until next week.. so for the time being, the money we have left, we have to save for an emergency incase we run out of elec/gas :(

It's really annoying.. if I could, I'd go out and get a test now :(

It's horrid having to wait lol, I just hope it's worth it! So terrified of seeing a :bfn:!!

xxxx:hugs:

I'm exactly the same i cant get any more till next Thursday on pay day, its so annoying! the only money i have is for petrol to get to work and back!! :( :hugs:

Oh no!

It's awful isn't it?

I managed to get some cheapies from ebay.. got 5 for £2 which was good :)

Good luck hun.

xx

^^^ i might have a look in a bit i don't think i can wait too long!!

EDIT:

Got some £1.88 bargain, at least they will do for now :)

Thanks ladies :)

Feeling very doubtful at the moment, since I woke up I've been feeling pretty crampy :(

I really don't want af to show.. I'm scared!

xx

Ahh more dust needed!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I so hope you get your :bfp: on Tuesday - When were you due on?

I had period cramps and all my period symptoms 100x worse when I was preggers (between 4 and 6 weeks, then they died off a bit), tho so unless af actually shows up please don't be disheartened - Stay positive, hun! :hugs:

x:dust:x

Ahh more dust needed!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I so hope you get your :bfp: on Tuesday - When were you due on?

I had period cramps and all my period symptoms 100x worse when I was preggers (between 4 and 6 weeks, then they died off a bit), tho so unless af actually shows up please don't be disheartened - Stay positive, hun! :hugs:

x:dust:x

Thanks Tasha, that's made me feel a bit better about it :) :hugs:

I was due on 6days ago.

xxx

wow i have just read this entire thread and want to wish you the best of luck when you do test!

it all sounds positive though what with all your symptoms. i hope your tests come asap so you can test and see that lovely bfp staring right back at you.

take care hun. x

Ahh one more day to go before testing :wohoo:

Bet you must be dying to POAS by now! lol

:dust:...GOOD LUCK...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member