• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

Me too. I was going to get a dreamscape and a playscape, but I don't want to cover up the prettyness :haha:

Me too. I was going to get a dreamscape and a playscape, but I don't want to cover up the prettyness :haha:

playscapes are AI2's so no need to cover the prettyness :p

will work out payment thingys when Bonnies last coop finishes x

playscapes are AI2's so no need to cover the prettyness :p

will work out payment thingys when Bonnies last coop finishes x

:thumbup: I know, that's why I'm gonna get 2 playscapes instead of the dreamscape and playscape :D

I need a refund on these BBs that never turned up so I can spend it ALL on HLs!!!! If I can I get it back Imma get three playscapes and two lovescapes and a big OBV blanket....so I bloody hope I get that money back else I will only be able to get one MAYBE two playscapes and the two lovescapes...which will make me cry.

When are we gonna order our stuff?! Im so lookin forward to it LOL

When are we gonna order our stuff?! Im so lookin forward to it LOL

Lol i just asked this on the other page, sezzle said Bonnie's just finishing her last coop :thumbup:

Sweet :D ive asked the girls here at coffee group if they would like somethign too.. so im waiting on that too.. :D

fab, i'll email bonnie on monday, her FB said shes shipping some of the coop so will get a rough idea of dates then x

Ive been stalking her FB to see when she finnishes this coop....not that Im overexcited or anything...honest....

right sorry this has probably been asked before but whats the difference between a bed bug and a dreamscape? Is it just the embrodiery?

:rofl: have you done a dispute over them bb squish?

sure as hell have. Cowbag woman. Shes not gonna reply so Ive just got to hope that paypal can get the money back to refund me.

bedbug and dreamscape difference is just the embroidery yes :)

ahhh right coz i wanted a bedbug with an embrodiery so i guess what i really want is a dreamscape then :rofl:

JUp LOL ;)

dragon playscape here i come!!!! Ohh and bedbugs and dreamscapes and and and,...
its a good thing i started to safe in my paypal and DH doenst know muahahaha

depends whether you want a scene or just "some" embroidery...as if you dont want a scene but wanted say a name or one thing embroidered then its an embroidered bedbug.....confused yet?

Hell how am i gonna explain it all to the girls LOL they wont have a clue...!
They will probably think im making it all up :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->