Holdens Coop

I'm still in too just not been able to keep up with thread sorry!

it says not adding anymore in first post. i should behave seen as ive got nappy crazy last 2 days

I didn't see that :dohh: Maybe she will add you as 2 people have dropped out now? x

Was going to say as people have dropped out Id have thought there would be space....
go on Maffie you know you want one!

Was going to say as people have dropped out Id have thought there would be space....
go on Maffie you know you want one!

I know but dont know what i fancy although did see a storm one on etsy :cloud9: that colourway was divine.

I love the storm one. I'll be going for something similar I think.

vikki wants us to get a storm one too!! i saw a lush blue/black one today on etsy *drools*

ok thats fine. Just wasn't sure if i missed somethin as i couldn't keep up with the thread! I haven't even decided what i want yet :blush:

ok thats fine. Just wasn't sure if i missed somethin as i couldn't keep up with the thread! I haven't even decided what i want yet :blush:

Me neither! I was going to get two dreamscapes but bedbugs aren't actually holding enough wee for us at the moment :( I don't know if asking her to organic cotton or bamboo inside them would make enough difference, so I'm considering playscapes instead. Does anybody have one of her AI2s? Are they any good?

I have an AI2....fabby :)
Im going for playscapes instead of bedbugs/dreamscapes now Ive decided. I have enough bedbugs and TBH we like WNNN better anyhow.
Ive just done a heap of reviews but I will do an AI2 one later, though pretty much take the fitted review for the AI2 one just make it a bit better because you dont need a wrap..hoorah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->