• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

yep unfortunately were out too, ive got 3 HL's now and all i reach for is the ittis really so doesnt seem right to spend all that money to possibly not reach for it much plus we are doing the bathroom up at the mo so need to put the funds to that. sorry x

oooo i just dont know - its a pretty matching toilet seat for the bathroom or a dreamscape garden bug design.......

dont count me out just yet and i will have a think and see what i can sell!! :rofl:

i hope someone must know - approx how much will it be in the co-op for a toddler dreamscape??

£28.87-£30.22 dependant on fabric for a toddler dreamscape normally, I dont know how much of a discount we will get but id assume at least 10% so £25.98-£27.20 plus postage which Im guessing will be about £4 each (maybe less, I havent looked at it so sorry if inaccurate) then possibly customs charges which is 2.5% of the cost then 17.5% which is £5.58 max (most expensive nappy style plus handling (which is £8 for the entire load so would only be a tiny amount each, lets say 50p) plus UK postage which is £2.14 for one HL bedbug first class.

So you are looking at £39.41 absolute maximum all included.

thanks sweet :flower:
wow you really are an expert!!! well im sure i can find something to sell for £40 between now and then...
i do reeeeeealy want a dreamscape!!! :)

Hmmm i think i have to call it quits on this too :cry: I just do not get it at all... if i can sell enough though i will :rofl: But the ittis are going to cost a fortune and i cant do both :cry: Plus am buying for new baby too :hissy:

So sorry :blush:

Oh dear the last couple of pages of this thread have been like an episode of Dragons Den :haha: Unfortunately I may be out too unless I can sort things with Mark...

It does look more expensive than I thought it would be, but I'm sure I can find some money (we may not eat for a while but that's fine!)

remember the amount I calculated is the high end cost for a toddler dreamscape in the most expensive fabric combination including postage to UK and within UK and customs....
if you order more than one then the postage will stay the same and the customs is based on value of the item.

hope we will still have enough people now :) I need myself a playscape!

I hope we have enough people as well, I'm still in!!
If not I'll order one from Jabula but I really want my own custom one x

there is enough...I intend to order enough nappies for 5 peoples worth anyway LOL!!!
Plus if these BBs come Im also getting a lovescape made for Theo that will match one of the playscapes and a blanket with his name on for C and if I have enough pennies left (HAHA) a big OBV blanket for me as my birthday pressie to myself!

ive asked my mum for argos vouchers for my bday so i can still ge the stuff for my bathroom and the nappy :)

i have a secret paypal account that is my saving funds for the HL coop... though it s so hard to not use it LOL

I'm still in! Wish this was happening when Bean was here so I could get his name, but this will do me nicely for now :rofl:

phew was beginning to worry that this was going to fold lol

am going to email bonnie on monday and see whats what x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back