• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

you can get what ya like beckie :p

im still undecided... i want a playscape and a dreamscape i think

maybe 2 playscapes i dunno

I did ask if I sold my M/L bedbugs if I could have more dreamscapes...I got a raised eyebrow....haha...he thinks its weird I want fancy stuff to go under his woolies whilst he sleeps.

ah neil thinks the same lol

he leaves me to it now, doesnt even bother asking how much anymore, apparently hes trusting me to be sensible :p

he doesnt know about this coop :rofl:

Think I've decided. I want a bedbug (OBV, green black and blue) and a dreamscape (with some sort of dinosaur pattern :D

Oooo I need a reason to NEED one of the hand dyed BOV bed bugs...gorgeous!!!! Is it open for people in the US too? I gotta talk to mark to see if I can do it first though. When would money be due?

hmm i could ask Bonnie to send yours seperate, i doubt she'd mind, money would be due in april x

Ok one more question for now....is this limited to just diapers? Or can we do her obv blankets too?

i'm thinking a bedbug, we ain't going to be in cloth much longer :cry: so OH is a bit about me buying more new nappies :blush: night times tho we have a little while longer :thumbup:

i think i'll probs have a bedbug and a playscape...possibly 2 playscapes :happydance: just make sure i have lots of pennies ready for then :D

meeeee please :) ive got a huuuuge love for the boy rainbow bedbug on nappy garden but dont think ill have much luck getting that, so ill maybe go for that and a dreamscape, possibly the creepy crawlies bug one.... yay!!!!

Oooooh can I join too? I'd love one or two... or three or four lol.
xx

I'm going to have to start selling stuff on eBay to afford this seen as though I'll probably be out of a job soon! They are making no effort to keep me within the company so doesn't look good! I will make the funds for this though, just need to find sone things to sell!!! x

I'm going to have to start selling stuff on eBay to afford this seen as though I'll probably be out of a job soon! They are making no effort to keep me within the company so doesn't look good! I will make the funds for this though, just need to find sone things to sell!!! x

Daddy's Landrover? That would buy a fair few bedbugs :rofl:

OH says "How much??? What if you don't even like them???", "... I could go on CNT and try one beforehand?", "..."

:lol:

Daddy's Landrover? That would buy a fair few bedbugs :rofl:

:haha: True, although I've been trying to convince him to buy a new sofa with that! Likelihood is I won't see a penny from it, he said it's all going back into the other land rover!!

OH says "How much??? What if you don't even like them???", "... I could go on CNT and try one beforehand?", "..."

:lol:

i can send you one of mine to have a play with for a week or so if you want hun?? tho it might be too big for Molly's bum....mine are all M/L 's let me know if you wanna :D

Femme; tell him that they have a high resale value so buying preloved won;t prove that cost effective you might aswell buy a new one :blush: :wink:

thats a point actually size...i have no idea wht to get the lil lady between m/l and toddler :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->