• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

The options ARE all confusing aren't they?! I spent about an hour looking at that webpage scratching my head but I finally think I've got it now... and I can only really justify buying night nappies anyway because pop-ins are starting to feel too boring! But even then, there's so much choice! Think I might be dull and go for a plain dyed bedbug or two, or maybe one of the mixed colours, but no embroidery for me. Does it say anywhere what colours you can choose from, or can you just choose any colour?

A bedbug is a night nappy. A dreamscape is the SAME night nappy with embroidery.
The AI2 in the day nappy. A playscape is the same day nappy with embroidery.

The choices can be confusing BUT if you want no embroidery you can have a custom dyed nappy (pick colours) or a cotton outer (see the fabric gallery) if you want embroidery you can have a convo and have exactly what you would like on the nappy, what colour where etc.

Can you basically ask for any embroidery or do you have to pick from the gallery of existing styles?

i think you ask for what embroidery you want and she shows u what she has or something similar

I just agreed for Mark to buy a new xbox game without moaning at him about it. I said ''whatever makes you happy babe, that's all that matters''

Now just wait until he 'tries' to have a moan about this nappy when I get it :haha:

anothersquish(sorry I don't know your name :( ) Have you been able to try them at all, since they are big right now? And which combo of material do you have? I was thinking of doing a bed bug, hand dyed, obv in and out...but not sure which people like best on these.

I'm trying to decide between sizes. Someone told me that their baby who is quite a bit younger but taller than hayden a pound or 2 heavier them m/l was too big, and their small ai2 fit perfect. But I'm not sure I want to risk a small not fitting, but it says medium go to 20lbs and he's about 26..but if it's too big it will be useless, he won't be in them long enough to grow into them, he doesn't grow. But fuzzi Bunz small does say it fits to 18lbs and he still wears that....

can someone explain a playscape to me please - i am in love with the going buggy design on the dreamscape but dont really see the point of having such a lush nappy then covering it with a wrap - do the day nappies need a wrap??? im confuzzled?!?!?!? :)

Oh dear Beth, sizing sounds hard for you! Seeing as everyone is lending out their BBs, I have a m/l and 2 more on the way. When I get those two (should be in the next day or two) I don't mind sending you one over to try for sizing? And yeah I know you're really far :rofl:

Theo is in medium HLs now I have several of those too ...!
all his night nappies are OBV with fleece topped inserts the AI2 day nappies I have for him are cotton outers. Some people dont like the cotton outers but I really like the HL ones :)
IME I would DEFINITELY go with a M/L not a medium. Theo fits mediums right now...he was 11lb12oz on Tues, he wont fit in the M/Ls for a while yet...I can put them on him but they are notably too big however he will probably outgrow the medium before the weight limit so is likely to go into M/L around 18lb because of his chunky thighs. M/L fits from 15lb :)

Aww that's really sweet of you! I don't want you to have to send it so far though, it will probably take over a week to get here and then that long to get back too. I think I'm gonna ask on another diaper forum to get better sizing idea.

Theo is in medium HLs now I have several of those too ...!
all his night nappies are OBV with fleece topped inserts the AI2 day nappies I have for him are cotton outers. Some people dont like the cotton outers but I really like the HL ones :)
IME I would DEFINITELY go with a M/L not a medium. Theo fits mediums right now...he was 11lb12oz on Tues, he wont fit in the M/Ls for a while yet...I can put them on him but they are notably too big however he will probably outgrow the medium before the weight limit so is likely to go into M/L around 18lb because of his chunky thighs. M/L fits from 15lb :)

Maybe we can compare another brand of diaper sizing to see what they are comparable to..or what he fits? Do you use one size BG, FB, goodmamas or mutts?

NB if you want to borrow one I can send and Im not using them and wont be using them for a couple of months at least so its no issue if you need to have it a while!

I had one size BGs and he fits them on the smallest setting. He is still on the smallest setting on Flips, BBs, Pop-Ins etc but I will be needing to let them up one setting in probably a couple of weeks.
He also fits Medium WeeNotions on the tightest setting, he fits medium Swaddlebees on the tightest setting. He fits both small and medium Ittis, the small ittis with one free popper in the middle and the medium with no free popper but not overlapped.

Ah yes - question on sizing/timescales!
Obviously Daniel has yet to be born, but I'm reckoning he won't be a small baby as both sides the babies are chunksters for awhile and looooong. :haha:

I was thinking of ordering a Medium Playscape, do you kind folk think that will fit him OK and not be too small by the time it comes? It's not a problem if it's too big for awhile, and not really that much of an issue if it ends up too small as we're hoping to have more babies and I'll be opting for the GN padding :D

can someone explain a playscape to me please - i am in love with the going buggy design on the dreamscape but dont really see the point of having such a lush nappy then covering it with a wrap - do the day nappies need a wrap??? im confuzzled?!?!?!?

Ok the only ones we've used are BG from that and he wears them on the medium rise and one of the smaller settings around the waist. Hmmm I just posted on DS asking for pics/sizes of the diaper and kid wearing them to hopefully get a better idea of their sizing.

Id go for medium if I were you enola. Theo still fits the small bedbug I have but its just starting to get "small" because he suddenly got fat thighs (great because now his Ittis fit him PERFECTLY) and fat thighs and sidesnaps are a bugger! His medium bedbug is spot on on the tightest snaps, same with his AI2s....he is, obviously, still on the small side for them as they start from 10lb (if I remember rightly!) but I reckon we are gonna get a while out of them yet. I think because of his chunky thighs he may be out of them by 18lb but if he continues to gain weight as his current rate (fast) we would still get another 3 months from mediums before moving onto M/L.
Theo is also very long in the body, I am already starting to have trouble with his 0-3 vests even on the slimmest nappies....grr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->