• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

thats a point actually size...i have no idea wht to get the lil lady between m/l and toddler :shrug:

you wanna borrow one of my M/L's hun ? i have 3 so dont mind sending to both you and femme if you wanna have a lil play so long as you're happy to pay return postage its all good with me hun :)

thats a point actually size...i have no idea wht to get the lil lady between m/l and toddler :shrug:

you wanna borrow one of my M/L's hun ? i have 3 so dont mind sending to both you and femme if you wanna have a lil play so long as you're happy to pay return postage its all good with me hun :)

would you not mind hunny? That wud b fab if i could plz, if just to measure it on her she doesn't have to wear it properly or anythin. will happily cover any postage costs :thumbup::hugs:

Ooh, that's really kind of you sara! If you don't mind? x

would you not mind hunny? That wud b fab if i could plz, if just to measure it on her she doesn't have to wear it properly or anythin. will happily cover any postage costs :thumbup::hugs:

of course i dont hunni :) if you PM me your addy i'll try to send it tomorrow :thumbup:

Ooh, that's really kind of you sara! If you don't mind? x

no probs hunni :) Pm me your addy and i'll send you one ! actually just thinking about it ....Donna would you mind forwarding it on to Femme then she can pass it back on to me?? is that OK with you ladies??

i was jus thinkin that sara lol!

femme do you want to send to me or me send to you?

HAHAHA, either way if someone sends me your Addy and i'll send one off for you :D

ok so i've got Donnas address so Femme, if you send yours on to Donna and we're good :) there's no rush either ladies :flower:

So Donna sends to me and then I return it to you? Sounds good! :D Thanks again :D x

So Donna sends to me and then I return it to you? Sounds good! :D Thanks again :D x

yup yup...there's no rush either ladies :D

if you let me know when you are ready to send it back to me Femme and i'll PM you my addy then :D

I think I'm going to sell some goodmamas and other things and buy a couple bedbugs to use as nighttime diapers, we are going to start potty training

Flippin hell. I do NOT understand these. what am i meant to choose? whats the difference? i am confused. i just want a pretty nappy :shrug:

Flippin hell. I do NOT understand these. what am i meant to choose? whats the difference? i am confused. i just want a pretty nappy :shrug:

Have you looked on this page yet? It explains pricing and what each type is

https://www.holdenslanding.com/pages.php?T=ourproducts

I've decided on a dreamscape, that's about as far as I've got so far! Lol x

If anyone else wants to borrow an M/L bedbug I have several and Im not using them as they are too big for Theo yet, I also have some medium AI2s (cotton outers) I could happily let someone borrow to trial if you arent sure on what to order?

I found my GHDs last night whilst I was getting ready to go out....gonna sell them to buy nappies as I have two of them and I so dont bother doing my hair often enough to warrant that!

Wahhhhhhh ONE DAY not on bNb and look what I bloody miss!!!

Any!! whats a dreamscape whats a different scape whats a bedbug whats everythig else.. i just want a pink nappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->