Holdin head up?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I read just there that at 3 months your LO should be holding their head up while on their tummys ? ciaran just wont hes just go to sleep on his tummy .. :dohh: Any of your LO's holdin their heads up yet?

Sometimes when we do Tummy Time Dylan will lift his head up really well but I have to pick the right time to do it! If he's tired he'll just lie there sucking the mat, and if he's grumpy he'll just yell into the mat!

Try making sure all the interesting stuff (ie you and his toys) are in front of him, otherwise its too easy just to look to the side. I also hold noisy toys high in front of him so he lifts his head to look. Good luck, but don't stress - all babies develop at different rates!

Max is 3 mo and he can hold his head if hes sitting or im holding over my shoulder ..but when hes on his matt he sucks the matt lol

I found that putting a pillow under there arms when there on there belly helps allot

Mine was already holding his head up when on tummy from the first month.Was shocked to see it as he is a preemie.He was already holding his neck up two days after birth if held in upright position,so I dont know what exercises he did in my womb.The nurses were all surprised.Am so proud!

jack already holds his up when laying on mytummy tolook at me and likes to sit up straight looking around the room hes so nosy like his mummy x

My LO surprised me at 6 weeks. I put him on his tummy and he just lifter his head and shoulders up and had a good look around.

I find when I want him to do it, I just put him on his tummy on his play gym with him facing the mirror directly. He lifts himself up to look in the mirror, vain little boy he is.

Hannah can lift her head up, but isn't able to hold it up yet (at least not for long)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->