Holiday Gems website?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Has anyone ever booked through holiday gems? Did you have a good experience? I'm always so nervous about the idea of booking through a discount site for holidays abroad but would actually be able to afford to take the boys in the next couple of years if I went through them.

I had a quick Google and I wouldn't risk my money.

Have a look on facebook for Holiday Pirates. They're not an actual company you book with, however they search airlines and hotels, and find really good deals. I've seen a week all inclusive for as little as £120! x

Yeah Holiday Pirates find some great deals. I would rather use a reputable company xx

I would rather use a reputable company too, but I've never left the country so only ever heard of the big names like Thomas Cook who advertise on TV. Didn't know if maybe holiday gems was just someone who I had never heard of but loads of people had lol

Travel republic and On the beach are both quite good for cheap deals. Ive used both and never had a problem. X

Never heard of holiday gems but just googled and they are atol protected so you would be fine booking with them Id imagine?

Atol protection only helps if the company goes bust, it doesn't have anything to do with the service they give, there are scores of bad reviews about this company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->