Holiday ideas at 32/33 weeks

Mya209

Reaction score
Hi all
It's my OH birthday at the end of March and I'll be around 32/33 weeks pregnant. I've booked off a long weekend as we always go away (usually for a week) around his birthday. I'm very stuck as to where we could go and how I'm gonna feel/ how pregnant I'll feel at 32 weeks. We would normally get a cottage in the Lake District or somewhere like that but we are concerned about paying all that money and me not being able to walk far etc as the Lake District is normally for walkers. A City break would also be about walking but there might be more coffee shop stops etc.
Anyone had a holiday this late in pregnancy and where did you go/what did you do? My OH is leaning towards getting a cottage rather than a hotel but are there any lovely city break type place in the UK that I might not have thought of. Bath is an obvious one but I've been there quite a few times.

Thank you!

I am thinking the same thing, it would be nice to get a weekend break in before the big event!

We went to Whitby for valantines once, for the weekend, we really enjoyed that.

I went to Centre Parcs at 23/24 weeks and it was really good :) Just me and OH for a long weekend :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->