holiday ideas scotland

shazney22

Reaction score
any gd places to go in scotland for a family of 3, my little girl will be 2 by the time I go on holiday, just wonder where is a nice place to go? I am thinking ayr but dunno

blair dummound safari park is ace! where are you staying? there is blue water (i think thats what its called) aquarium near edingburgh, story brook glen in aberdeen, loch less of course, lol! it depends where your staying really x

deep sea world! I think its rubbish though. Go see the pandas :thumbup:

the dumfries and galloway area is lovely, around kirkcudbright :D theres castles, wildlife parks and the cream o galloway centre where the scrummiest natural icecreams are made and theres a park and nature walks there too :D

I'm from Ayr originally and it is lovely but I would go to St Andrews and around that area, it's beautiful :) xx

Anywhere in the north west! Stunning scenery, beautiful beaches and next to no people. A long way but the driving is great. I love it so much I'm moving up there in May :haha:

deep sea world! I think its rubbish though. Go see the pandas :thumbup:
thats what its called, its not the best, its small, over crowded and pricey. its alright though, not a whole day thing though!

SIL went to see the pandas today!

I quite liked deap sea world and my 2 yr old loved it :)

Oban is nice, also agree dumfries and galloway is beautiful...Up north is stunning though x

Fort William? Not alot to do but nice to chill out

Little plug - I have a self catering chalet in the county in Fort William, its gorgeous :thumbup:

We went Inverness for week and went to urquhart castle, boat trip along the loch, the battle of colloden, a plant/insect/reptile house, whisky distillary (such bad splling). Theres also a day trip you can do where you can take a boat out to the dolphins but it was wrong time of the year for us. It was a fab holiday though, beautiful place with beautiful sites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->