Holiday Parks for a 1 year old?

Nats21

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good holiday parks in the uk? I need one that is suitable for a one year old. We're looking around devon or wales at the moment. Thanks xx

Does anyone know any good holiday parks in the uk? I need one that is suitable for a one year old. We're looking around devon or wales at the moment. Thanks xx

a few years ago we stayed at one in wales called trecco bay, there was lots for children to do there so im guessing it may be suitable. the company is called Park dean.
they have parks all over ive stayed in 3, 2 in cornwall and the one in wales which was by far the best i know they have one in devon too.

if you go on their website you can request a broshure:thumbup:

hope that helps in any way:flower:

Thanks for that, we've actually stayed there and were looking for something different. Thanks for the help though. Do you remember what the other ones that you went to were called :thumbup: xx

Butlins minehead is great and if you go half board your one year old goes free. Lots to do for little ones and characters which I've noticed alot of the babies love.

Thanks for that, we've actually stayed there and were looking for something different. Thanks for the help though. Do you remember what the other ones that you went to were called :thumbup: xx

the ones we stayed at in cornwall were mullion which wasnt very nice at at all to be honest i wouldnt recomend that one, especially when you've got a LO as it wasnt very clean there and was a bit worn out and need a bit of a refurb by looks of it.

but the other one i stayed at in cornwall was called white acres i think, that one was a good few years ago so i dont know if it will be any different now:thumbup: hope that helps:flower:

Butlins minehead is great and if you go half board your one year old goes free. Lots to do for little ones and characters which I've noticed alot of the babies love.

i loved butlins when i was younger and still do now.

me and my OH went to the one in bogner and stayed in the ocean hotel it was great, we loved it that much were going again for my birthday in april :thumbup:

all the kids there seemed to love it, they deffinatly had somthing for all ages:flower: xx

we always go to the Haven ones,

we have 4 kids and they love it, loads to do, and best of all you dont get stared at if your kids are loud ect lol

Thanks everyone, we'll look into them :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"