Holiday parks

momiji

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Not pregnancy related but can anyone recommend any uk holiday parks, maybe Dorset or Norfolk way?

Want to book a cheap and cheerful break at the end of September for OH birthday and because my DD loves the seaside, I'll be about 6 and a half months then :) x

Not sure on the Dorset front but there is a nice static caravan site in Norfolk called "Kelling heath" ~ i went there was i was younger and there's loads of planned forest walks (and little ponds where i saw loads of tadpoles!) and outdoor play centers. They also have indoor centre's with brand new swimming pool complex, gym, onsite shop etc. It is about a 10-15 min drive to the beach if you go to nearby Sherringham or Cromer. We plan to go there next year with our little one (will be about 6 months)

Here's the link: https://www.kellingheath.co.uk/

Another one which is probably abit cheaper would be Haven at Caitor in Great Yarmouth. They have static caravans for 3-5-7 day breaks. I would recommend going for a high end one though and less ones arnt that appealing. They have direct access to the beach and also have a onsite pub, amusement centre, night-time entertainment and is about a 5 min drive to the main town of Great Yarmouth. It was nice a few years ago but its not quite my taste now.

Here's the link: https://www.haven.com/parks/norfolk...gn=Paid_Search-Parks&waGroup=Caister&mpch=sem

We have been a couple of times to the parkdean cherrytree in norfolk. It's about 10 minute drive to great Yarmouth and September time the prices are around £120 for 3 nights. the caravans are always spotless clean, each time we have had a complimentary upgrade into a better caravan and we always have had a great time x

Thanks for the replies and links :thumbup:

We did got to Caister in June, it was good as a base to go out to the surrounding area. I was tempted just to go around there again but I always like to try somewhere different.

x

I've been to Yarmouth every year since I was a bump - it's a family tradition started by mu great nan with my nan and its been passed all the way down to my little ones who will hopefully carry it on :)

We used to own a static caravan on California Cliffs. Its park resorts and its a gorgeous site across a road from the beach and the beach is the nicest one outside of cornwall in the uk I've ever been to (though I haven't been everywhere in the uk :haha:).

We've also been to cherry tree as we were going to buy a caravan on there and the last 2 years we've been on sea shore which is in great yarmouth itself just up from the seafront opposite the sand dunes and beach :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->