Holiday Related Baby Names

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So my baby is due in December and as cliche as it seems, Christmas is hugely important to both Adam and myself so I'm considering using holiday related names. I'm doing okay for girls names, but I'm running low on boys. Any suggestions, for either girls or boys? This is what I have so far.

Girls:
Noelle
Holly
Ivy
Ava
Maria
Grace
Star (not really big on this one)
Natalia
Joy

Boys:
Nicholas
Joseph
Christian
Elijah
Timothy (like tiny tim!)

The only one I really like out of that is Nicholas, and there is already 2 in my family :( And I like Elijah but I don't know how that is going to fly with Adam hah.

Oh, if you know any in other languages that is also alright. They don't just have to be English. I'm alright with that, I like names from different languages.

I like Holly, Grace and Joseph best from your list. How about Noel for a boy?

I like all of the girls name choices....

Maybe Shepard for a boy? And I like Gabriel too and Stephen is ok.

The only one I really like out of that is Nicholas, and there is already 2 in my family :( And I like Elijah but I don't know how that is going to fly with Adam hah.

I thought you left him? Did I miss something?

Who cares what he thinks lol. I like the name Elijah. Eli for short, I had a friend named Eli in highschool.

I think we've narrowed it down to Noelle and Maria for the girls, IF we decide to do the holiday thing. For the boys, Noel has come to mind as well. Joseph is my grandfather so it would be nice to use, but I only like it as Joseph and not as Joe or Joey, which it would be broken down into at some point I'm sure.

*cough* Holly is luuuurvely (not that im biased honest)

I was born in september too so dont know where my mum got that from

but the idea is cute i love it!!

Truly a cute idea and one that I never thought of.

Noelle is cute. Noel for a boy is cute too. :hugs:

Truly a cute idea and one that I never thought of.

Noelle is cute. Noel for a boy is cute too. :hugs:

I think I'm going to stick the names together and call her Maria Noelle. I think we decided on that today. Its classic and pretty. Now in 2 weeks it'll probably be like the first time Adam's ever heard it, but yeah hah.

Still stumped on the boys name. I like Noel but every Noel I know is a lot older, and I haven't heard of any kids named Noel lately, so it kind of reminds me of a middle aged man, and not a good name for the first 40 years of his life.

I like Noel but every Noel I know is a lot older, and I haven't heard of any kids named Noel lately, so it kind of reminds me of a middle aged man, and not a good name for the first 40 years of his life.

Thats even better - so he doesnt share the same name with 7 other lads in his class at school!
My LO has very old fashioned names but they wont feel old fashioned once we've got used to them being HIS names.

Also, has anyone mentioned noah? Not very festive but certainly biblical. There's a fair few noahs around right now though i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->