Holiday Wardrobe

Babybug

Reaction score
Help
Where can I get reasonably priced girls summer clothes (12-18 months). The shops dont have them in yet and next on line is a little too expensive as she will only be in them for a week while we are away on holiday then probably wont fit her by the summer. I have been looking at summer bundles on ebay but nothing takes my eye.

Any suggestions?

Having worked in M&Co, I know they have already started getting their summer clothes in... Lovely nautical themed dresses etc. The stuff is gorgeous, but you're looking at a set maybe costing £16, tops at £4 etc. Don't know bout the rest of the shops, but they usually all fall in line with each other. So check your high street again, you'll find them all cropping up! xx

Our Tesco Extra has a few summer bits. Have a look at Tesco clothing on-line as there may be a wider range.

Asda have some of their summer clothes in already, not alot though.

Try on here hun in the wanted section :flower: Most summer clothes are barely if it all worn! lol

I got all LO's from a mix of everywhere mainly next and tesco's though last year! And some from matalan but again closer to summer :flower:

I dont mean to push my own site but I am just about to add a winter sun section to my website with very reasonably prices short sleeve t-shirts & dresses. Should be up and running by the end of today...you are welcome to take a look.So many people are looking for the same as you! www.thelittlelegscompany.com ps. between you and I if you use sub5 code at checkout you will get a £5 off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->