Holidays!

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
I just thought we could have an off-topic bit of banter to take my mind off broodiness.

I'm off on holiday to Tenby in Wales on Saturday for a whole week next to the beach!

How about you girlies? x

Ohhhh very nice - I like Tenby and the weather is good for you at the mo!

We can't go anywhere cos spent so much on our honeymoon to Cuba in April :dohh:

We went to Tenby a few years ago as an anniversary get-away. It's lovely there :)

We are off to the south of France on the 19th for 10 days. Staying in my OH's parents holiday home.

I am really hoping for better weather this year!

We are heading out to the Kootenays (interior of BC where I grew up) for 10 days at the end of the month. We'll be camping, swimming in mountain lakes, hiking up alpine valleys and attending a very fun local jazz festival. And visiting a bit. I'm really excited!

We're off to Turkey in September i think, hopefully it will be cooler for LO :)

Im going to Florida in 17 days !!!! Sooooooooooooooo excited.
When get back its baby making time - fingers crossed xx

Yay, that sounds lovely! I live in Cornwall about 2 mins from the beach so am pretty lucky :) We're going on a cruise at the start of October around the med, v excited!

We are going to leeds festivile in august then off to blackpool for a week to visit family. just booked our holiday to ibiza for next year :D

Off to London for a week on the 17th to stay with friends then going to cornwall on the 25th for a week, then to a christian festival on the 6th august!! busybusybusy xD

have fuuuuunnnnnnnnn everybody :D

xxxxxxxx

Off to London for a week on the 17th to stay with friends then going to cornwall on the 25th for a week, then to a christian festival on the 6th august!! busybusybusy xD

have fuuuuunnnnnnnnn everybody :D

xxxxxxxx

Enjoy! Love living in C'wall. if you want to know any places to go pm me :)

Cornwall for a week on sat! Does anyone know what the weather's meant to be like next week. Please be sunny, we're in a tent lol.

Just got back from a week in Turkey which was fab but sooooo hot!

I won't have time to go anywhere this year. :( Though we're thinking about a weekend in Paris in the autumn.

I got back last Thursday from a week in Cornwall and it was beautiful! :)

Going to Center Parcs in September - can't wait! Will be starting the baby making then too (dependant on AF which I think may be a cheeky witch and arrive during the holiday :( ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->