Holly is one year old today!!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Holly is one year old today! Where has the last year gone?! It's been the hardest but best year of my life. I really struggled at first, well for the first 7 months and just wished the time away as it was so different to how I expected, but I want to let you know that things do get better! I wish I'd known that it was normal all those months ago when I thought things would never get better.

Don't listen to people who tell you that you're spoiling your baby by holding them too much. People told me this all the time and just added to my stressing that I was doing something wrong. I held Holly constantly anyway and now she won't stay still if I try to hold her, she wants to wriggle off and play.

Cherish every moment and seriously enjoy the clinginess and cuddles while they last, as it really does go too fast. I'm so emotional today! :cry:

Awww! Happy birthday, little cutie! <3

Leave the being sad for tomorrow and have a wonderful day with Holly today :hugs:

Happy birthday Holly!! Hope you all have a wonderful day xx

wow a year! Happy Birthday Holly!
I always think of you having a 7 month old as that' when I first came back to BnB after having Darragh! Can't believe how time flies!

Love all these babies turning 1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!

Awww your little girl shares my Eamon's birthday :) It's his birthday today too :happydance: Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

Happy birthday Holly! And well done mummy on your first year! (I think mummies should get celebrated too. Mothers day, once a year just isn't enough! Lol!)

My Lo will be 1 year in 2 wks and I am alos very emotional about it. I really struggled like you until I got a group of baby friends really who have made thiese last 6 mths so much nicer. I so wish for my little baby back and I so wish i;d had the courage to say a few things to the in laws when they were interfering as well!!!!!! Mostly I am trying to savour every moment now and I think when he;s 5 I'll wish he was one again

Except Eamon's is almost over here in Australia :lol: You girls can party on for him in the UK! Lots of cake OK? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->