Hollyoaks new titles

It's gone seriously down hill! Don't like the titles, music (which makes me think my speakers have broken), new actors and, most of all, Doug. ANNOYING. I just said that if it carries on like that I can assure you I won't be watching!

I really don't like all these new characters :nope: i'm glad Lee's back but his fiancee is soo annoying! how have all these actors been hired?! and why so many students? I prefer the storylines with the families not with students x

It's after getting really crap and I hate the music! The new actors are rubbish especially brendan, oh and lees fiancés hair makes me want to shove a wig on her :haha: oh and all that rubbish last night where the students where like 'omg have you heard someones doing coke in the bathrooms?!?' all shocked like, what bloody campus are they on to be shocked by that!

I agree with everyone; its such a shame because i love Hollyoaks. But it seems to have completely lost its way. Brendan makes my skin crawl i can't bear to watch him and the new characters can't act!

I agree i like knowing about families not always about the students - at this rate they are going to lose a lot of viewers!

Completely agree. The new characters are so rubbish at acting it kindof makes me cringe.

and the storyline are rubbish too, like the new one with ste and brendan, it just wouldnt happen between them. me thinks i need to find a new programme to watch.

I can't take Brendan seriously. He just makes me laugh with his faces!

Whats this about a gay story line with Ste?
xx

As far as I know...

Ste and Brendon have a night of boozing and almost kiss, then Brendon tries to deny that he wanted to kiss him. In another episode, they do actually kiss and Ste decides he is gay so falls for Brendon. The relationship then gets violent and that's as much as Keiron Richardson would say on This Morning the other day.

:shrug: Lmao, how did that all happen?
Any idea when its all happening?
x

Pretty soon I would say, they don't tend to reveal storylines too far in advance as far as I know? The actor who plays Ste was only on This Morning this week.

I reckon Hollyoaks has got rubbish since the new actors came in but I can't help but watch it :haha: Hope it gets better
x

Hadn't watched this for ages but it came on yesterday and wow the girl that plays Lee's girlfriend is one of the worst actors i've ever seen.It's cringeworthy to watch!
The only thing i liked was Brendans comedy moustache....i can't take him seriously as a 'villain' with that.

I hate how they've changed all the characters around at once - it doesn't feel like the same programme. And, considering it's on every day, I really don't think they need the 'previously on Hollyoaks...' bit.

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...9/oaks-actor-comes-out-confirms-gay-plot.html theres a link about the ste interview

in tonights e4 episode, who is Alistair mum? i really recognise her from somewhere, and also how is she still alive? he is ancient!

Ah thanks, still think it's a bit silly!
Dunno where she's from, didn't recognise her. I reckon he's only meant to be 60.
Xx

Alistair is India and Texas' grandad who asked Cindy to marry him. I thought he was meant to be 72?

Alistair is India and Texas' grandad who asked Cindy to marry him. I thought he was meant to be 72?

Ohh didn't realise, I was guessing lol. He doesn't look 72 hehe
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"