Hollyoaks new titles

Hollyoaks is pants now :( Used to be pretty good until everyone died or moved to Spain and we were left with a few idiotic students and some OAP's :lol:

I dont think Ste ends up in a relationship as such with Brendan.

Brendan ends up dating Jacqui, and she ends up having a fling with newcomer Danny (aka Darren Day (eeewww!)

I actually cringe when I watch Hollyoaks now. The acting is 100x worse than normal and the storylines are ridiculous. An evil granny? An "alien" building a beacon?

Sort it out!

Yep, completely agree ^^^ I've not watched it for a few days and not really missing it
xx

It's rubbish. I don't bother watching it anymore, really don't like the new characters! Such a shame because I used to love it too!

It's rubbish. I don't bother watching it anymore, really don't like the new characters! Such a shame because I used to love it too!
Yeah same here hun. Its a shame.
Its changed since the new director took over

x

I dont think Ste ends up in a relationship as such with Brendan.

Brendan ends up dating Jacqui, and she ends up having a fling with newcomer Danny (aka Darren Day (eeewww!)

I thought Brendan was dating Carmel?? and what did they do they whole Rhys & Jacqui thing for if nothing was going to come of it apart from a quick snog???
Its just getting stupid now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->