Hollyoaks

mm warren was Yummy, but i really really liked Mike (Amy and Sarah's dad) he was gawjus!

where is all the fitties in hollyoaks now, I dont want it to be full of 15 year olds

Cant believe all the fab characters are going

steph leaves at christmas, me thinks she might die on christmas day, as it wouldnt be christmas without a death

mm warren was Yummy, but i really really liked Mike (Amy and Sarah's dad) he was gawjus!
mmmmm Warren :thumbup:

I think she'l die on Christmas day as well. Can see it being really sad :cry:
xx

Omg I lived Mike too! It's so crap now tbh, some scouse family have just appeared from nowhere!

How come steph hasnt lost her hair??? She had chemo didnt she??
It will be so sad when steph dies x I think she is fab x

Not everyone who has chemo loses all/any of their hair, depends on the kind and each persons reaction to it.

Im gonna miss Steph. I miss all the oldskool characters x

Not everyone who has chemo loses all/any of their hair, depends on the kind and each persons reaction to it.
Im gonna miss Steph. I miss all the oldskool characters x

Thanks didnt know that x

I like Steph. Her and Micheala were really good.
I hope they bring some good new characters in 'cos so far the new ones have been rubbish
x

they need to bring in some yummy men in, espically over the age of 15!

they have just brought new young characters in......... i need older men in, espically taking their tops off!

aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh cant stand Gabby, she talks & acts like a child really annoys me & how she walks like shes on her tiptoes dont like the woman lol x

Was thinking last night while watchign Hollyoaks that you dont need any previous experience to own your own business :rofl:

Cheryl & Chez Chez - as far as we know she has never even worked in a bar before yet can run a successful Nightclub????

Cindy & Cincerity - again never worked in a shop or had her own business never went to college to study business either yet again can run a successful vintage clothes shop

Carl & the dog - Footballer but now can run a successful pub

Steph & MOBS, Carmel & Evissa & Ravi & Relish- I'll give them that as they all worked there previous to owning it/running it

Think Tony is the only one that has started from the bottom & worked his way up

Just read this back & think I have far too much time on my hands :rofl:

Was thinking last night while watchign Hollyoaks that you dont need any previous experience to own your own business :rofl:

Cheryl & Chez Chez - as far as we know she has never even worked in a bar before yet can run a successful Nightclub????

Cindy & Cincerity - again never worked in a shop or had her own business never went to college to study business either yet again can run a successful vintage clothes shop

Carl & the dog - Footballer but now can run a successful pub

Steph & MOBS, Carmel & Evissa & Ravi & Relish- I'll give them that as they all worked there previous to owning it/running it

Think Tony is the only one that has started from the bottom & worked his way up

Just read this back & think I have far too much time on my hands :rofl:

^^ so true :lol:

Soooo glad Lee's back <3
Bombhead is returning too, isn't he???
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members