Hollyoaks

Lollip0p

Reaction score
Warren is coming back :D maybe Brendan can dissappear now..........

Apparently he didnt die in the fire, as we all thought, but he decided to cut his losses and make a run for it.

Its all because his hollywood acting career didnt work out.

but Yay for finally having some totty on hollyoaks again

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...8/shock-comeback-for-hollyoaks-character.html

BEST NEWS ALL DAY :)

I <3 Warren

I wonder if that means Louise might come back? No one saw what happened to her & it was all really cagey - I dont think she is dead.

xx

hollyoaks is brilliant cant wait to see what happen when theresa baby is born!

thank god! needs as many of the good characters back as possible! x

But how?? We saw the mirror fall on him AND his body was identified

oooooo i hope this is right i hate all the newbies xx

didnt they have a funeral & everything for him though???

No!! I don't want warren back cause his sister might come back then and she's really annoying!

Oh yes Warren is coming back :D Totty to look at once more now they killed off all the fitties. Even if it is so unrealistic i am happy :haha:

Glad hes coming back. Sick of the new Hollyoaks. It's gone down hill to the point I have stopped watching it

I am really confused with hollyoaks at the moment.

I really don't get the ste/brendan storyline, it just isn't very realistic at all.

I am really confused with hollyoaks at the moment.

I really don't get the ste/brendan storyline, it just isn't very realistic at all.

it's just silly, they're really starting to ruin hollyoaks x

is anyone watching hollyoaks later? i didnt know if it was worth an hours of my time. lol

is anyone watching hollyoaks later? i didnt know if it was worth an hours of my time. lol

watched it last night, wasn't really blown away by it tbh. i'll probably carry on watching it for the sake of it :haha: hopefully it'll pick up a bit x

I don't understand the whole ste/brendan thing either, or how Jasmine wears a hat & "boys" clothes and she's suddenly a diff person? How can people not kno it's her when she still has the same face? lol.

I think Warren is back in hollyoaks already going by tonights episode, im sure its him letting himself into the club

I havent watched in in a couple of weeks, turned it on the other night to see brendan in bed with ste tbh made me feel ill so turned over lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->