Hollyoaks

MrsBop said:
Lexi's Mummy said:
oo i watched them but didnt no they were live :shrug: lol xx

They can't have been live, Nathan died in broad daylight and it was on at night.

And at the end of each episode they had a preview of the next one.

thats wat i thought lol but as a couple of ppl above said it was live i was gettin a lil confused :rofl: doesnt take much :p x

Sorry i'm tired, they weren't live. It was Hollyoaks ''later''
lol

Sasha and her family left a few months back.

I just watched HO first look on E4! Amazing episode, one of the best I would say.

Sasha and her family left a few months back.

I just watched HO first look on E4! Amazing episode, one of the best I would say.

i just cried my eyes out at that episode lol :cry:

I cried too. Such a sad episode, and really amazing acting

Sat here sobbing

I think it was a good way for steph to leave atually, really well done

It was an amazing way for Steph to leave! Poor Gilly though, and poor little Tom will be heartbroken

Oh i missed it....... I will have to watch it on channel 4 tomorrow. I just hope there is a twist and what happened didn't really happen.

Tbh I think it was just another storyline where Hollyoaks didn't take the opportunity to do something properly (Steph's illness etc.). Although it was verrry sad!

I really thought that stephs illness would have come to a head at Christmas, as.i thought that would have been hollyoaks.Christmas story line. They could have done so much with this story line.

Amy wasnt shown after she was pulled out, but she is leaving soon so its anyones guess. I hope they don't kill her off though, poor Mike doesnt need to lose both his daughters in just over a year. I hope she takes her kids and moves to be closer to her dad. If they killed her off and left Ste with two kids it would really limit him, storyline wise.

Ahh it was sad but why do they always have to have a fire? I was in tears about what she said.

oh how sad was it last night with Tom............:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Who are your top 3 suspects for starting the fire?

I think maybe Dom, Brendan or Warren

Dom! Hes really high up in my list of suspects, possibly Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back