Hollyoaks

i blubbered at it all :rofl:

for anyone who watches e4

wohoo im glad the cat is finally out of the bad. I serioulsy hope he gets arrested and put away but knowing hollyoacks theyre going to keep dragging it on.

I have cried at every episode with Mercy :(

How is Freddie still alive?! I think I missed something...

He was found in Trevor's boot, assumed dead after Lindsay's injection. The police guy spotted he was quite dead but kept quiet in front of Trevor. Trevor's now in jail and Freddie is in witness protection in the hope they can send Trevor down for good.

I was just saying today that Hollyoaks is annoying me. The storylines are so far fetched and being dragged out it's boring me at the minute! I'm debating whether to stop watching it or not x

Storylines are getting ridiculous or should I say even more. Myra trying for a baby. Ivf oh let's see it will work first time.

It's absolute shit and Scott makes it so much more worse.
In fact the only time I can take him serious is when he's all honest and drops the act.

That trailer actually looks good.. and Warren fox is coming back apparently! Eek!

Na he's wouldn't touch it with a barge pole I would imagine :/

Oooft! So much gone on in last couple of months and you've all disappeared :haha:

It's Marnie I cannot abide. Like it's not even good successful acting I just absolutely hate her existence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->