Hollyoaks

I said to my oh last night, whats the betting perri is sophie? as he has never met the parents............

i felt so sorry for maxine, but now nancy knows, there will be nancy power!!

AP I don't even get what that is supposed to mean lol!

Maybe about Peri though I'm not convinced on that one - not sure why xx

AH. Someone on twitter asked her if she (Nicole aka Myra) would be making a reappearance and Nicole replied "keep watching". Not long after, Nicole deleted the tweet

Big Paddy says when Sophie was given away he did not meet the people who took her.

Which fits nicely for Hollyoaks to say that Peri is actually Sophie.

Peri is Tom's "best mate" too.

As for the point I made about Ste, he's just got his head round that these are his sisters, then he'll find out they arent by blood (not that it makes a huge difference, but his poor head!)

Mercedes sleeps with Brownings son

Hollyoaks star Gemma Merna has revealed that her character Carmel McQueen will be "shocked" and "disappointed" when she comes face-to-face with someone from the past.

As previously reported, the McQueen family will be rocked by a surprise return when Nana (Diane Langton) organises an unexpected visit following a tough week for them.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Merna said: "Nana's got a surprise to make the family feel better and a bit more uplifted.

"From her point of view, it's a great thing for everybody - but poor Carmel's really disappointed and totally shocked. That's probably as much as I can say."

Next week's episodes also see a confused Carmel plan to flee the village with Kathleen Angel. However, when Sonny finds out her plans to take his niece away, he threatens to tell the police.

Merna said: "Sonny piles on the pressure - but to Carmel, Kathleen Angel is hers. She promised Theresa that she would look after her little girl while she is away.

"However, she understands that she's brought Sonny's niece into his life, and she can't just take her away."

I am right in saying this episode is this friday or next?

Patrick said ,as night it was a colleague who spoke to friends of theirs and that's who adopted Sophie.
Patrick is a teacher, another teachers friends = Danny and Sam?

Still no - I meant this ''she mite, I saw ona spoiler page that a member of the mcqueen family return and mitzie has bobby, mercys baby''

Now I know Mitzee has Bobby, but technically he isn't a McQueen (I'm sure he would have his Dad's surname!) but is that who she is meaning could be making a return, Bobby? Because that would be a bit shit IMO!

Still no - I meant this ''she mite, I saw ona spoiler page that a member of the mcqueen family return and mitzie has bobby, mercys baby''

Now I know Mitzee has Bobby, but technically he isn't a McQueen (I'm sure he would have his Dad's surname!) but is that who she is meaning could be making a return, Bobby? Because that would be a bit shit IMO!

I thought so too

I don't think it'd be bobby coz I don't think Carmel would be disappointed to see him. Plus carl wouldn't go just coz nana rang him. Didn't Carmel and Michaela have an argument in Michael's apartment when they saw her on holiday. Plus the actress hasn't worked in a while, maybe ho has given her another chance she only got fired for leaking storylines so maybe shes learnt her lesson.

Is it not safe for jAqui to come back now that Trevor is in prison?

Maybe Kathleen is coming back and that's why Carmel is disappointed.. Because she wants to take over looking after Kathleen angel? x

Just googled her and I don't recognise her, must have been a time when I stopped watching lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->