Hollyoaks

itsNANCY who's making it look like Darren is gambling! She stole 2k from Jack and made it look like it was Darren xx

RE: my last spoiler

I wonder if sienna even does escape....ykwim ;)

I'm behind and I've missed one. I saw the one were Lindsey told Freddie but confused by why he's married her? Xx

Another weeks worth of spoilers
Monday, February 03

Feeling under threat from Lindsey, Sinead is desperate to give Freddie the best birthday ever. Will it go to plan? With nerves increasing about the grand opening of The Hutch, things go from bad to worse for Tony.

Tuesday, February 04

Sinead gives Freddie a weighty ultimatum - what will he decide? Tony's eager to ensure his business is given the very best start. Will anyone scupper his plans? Nancy prepares to write her first review for the paper.

Wednesday, February 05

Tony is backed into a corner with Diane, but how will she react? Trevor's keen to put things right, but Fraser has other ideas. Holly and Jason prepare for some alone time, putting themselves in unthinkable danger. When faced with his attacker at Parent's Evening, a desperate John Paul makes a bad decision.

Thursday, February 06

Will anyone come to Holly and Jason's rescue? John Paul has the day from hell. Who will he take his anger out on? Tom is keen to impress Peri when babysitting at the McQueen's.

Friday, February 07

It's the grand opening of Tony's new restaurant, but Ste's deal with the devil casts a shadow over the celebrations. Cindy's guilt over Browning increases as she begins to suspect someone knows what happened. When John Paul admits to his outburst last night, how will Sam react? Dennis makes a business proposition, and Ruby can't help but be worried about Ziggy's latest idea.

I'm abit confused about Nancy putting the bet on? X

i think its just to prove to Darren what it's like when no-one believes you

I'm looking forward to her meting out her revenge on him - what a selfish man! :)

Joe is definitely out of it for now anyway, he's no longer in the opening sequence

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/articles/all/spoilers-27-31-january

Spoilers :) xx

This surprise return is annoying me now!

Nan McQueens call them all to a church, she phones this person. Apparantly its an old face from the past and will shock viewers.

please jackie please jackie :rofl: better not be michaela

Not Craig please.

Can you tell I'm thinking of the possibilities?

I think it's him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->