Hollyoaks

Its all a bit :sleep: :(

I suppose it can't all be death and car crashes....

The Jason storyline is winding me up atm.... boring!

It is very quiet on spoiler fronts...

Heres a wee interview though!

Hollyoaks star Anna Passey has warned that her character Sienna Blake is about to become "super obsessed" with her twin brother Dodger Savage.

Sienna's bizarre behaviour continued on screen this week as she planted a kiss on Dodger (Danny Mac) while he was sleeping.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/33/618x345/soaps-hollyoaks-sienna-blake-kisses-dodger-savage.png

It's not the first time that Sienna has kissed her sibling. She previously made a move on him late last year after suffering a mental breakdown, leaving him horrified by her behaviour.

Speaking to Hollyoaks' official website about the reasons for the latest kiss, Passey explained: "I think she's feeling very fragile and confused. She's just spent all this time looking for her daughter, and now she's got her and she's got her nightmare father. She's in a bit of a pickle and a bit of a mess - so she thinks, 'I know what I'll do, I'll kiss my brother!'"

The actress confirmed that the kiss was just the beginning of a longer-term plot, which will see Sienna become increasingly fixated on Dodger.

It has already been revealed that Sienna will soon tell a wicked lie about her daughter Nico having cancer, in a desperate bid to stop Dodger from leaving the village with Maxine Minniver.

Passey continued: "Dodger is very aware that she's in a very fragile state and he offers that she ought to come and live on the boat with him. He thinks he's doing a nice brotherly thing but obviously Sienna misreads the situation slightly, and so she starts to develop feelings for her brother!

"What's next for Sienna and Dodger? Lots. A lot is about to happen. It all kicks off, Sienna becomes super obsessed and really jealous if he talks to any other girls, which we know Dodger does very often!

"Things turn classic Sienna on him and they get very, very dark and she does some bad stuff. There's loads of big things coming your way. It turns into a massive Blake family drama, everyone gets involved and it has a very dark outcome."

How likely do you think it is that Ste NEVER slept with Sinead? It seems Mr Brendan Brady "lookalike" Sammy the stripper already knows Ste from somewhere.

Hollyoaks' Sandy Roscoe is delivered a shock in tonight's E4 episode (August 18) after Lindsey Butterfield's plan has huge consequences.

Having previously confessed that Freddie is the father of her baby, Lindsey continues with her plan and falls into bed with Freddie when they return home.

However, the pair are soon caught by Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe), and Sandy (Gillian Taylforth) is also shocked to discover what is going on.

As Sandy reels from the news that Lindsey and Freddie have slept together and that he is also the father of her baby, she soon demands answers.

Viewers know that Lindsey is currently trying to trick killer Freddie Roscoe into confessing to Fraser Black's murder, but has her plan well and truly fallen apart now?

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/34/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-lindsey-freddie-1.jpg
Mercedes catches Lindsey and Freddie.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/34/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-lindsey-freddie-4.jpg
Mercedes tells Sandy about Freddie and Lindsey.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/34/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-lindsey-freddie-3.jpg
Mercedes is furious.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/34/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-lindsey-freddie-2.jpg
Sandy is shocked by what she hears.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/34/618x363/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-lindsey-freddie-7.jpg
Sandy is shocked by Lindsey and Freddie.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes tonight at 7pm on E4 and tomorrow (August 19) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Monday, September 01

Sinead forgives Diane for not supporting her when Katy was ill, while the net is closing in on another family member. A shock takes its toll on fragile Nana McQueen.

Tuesday, September 02

Grace rushes to Nana McQueen's aid, and Mercedes is baying for blood after discovering a family secret. Tony has a proposition for Sinead, and Nico is plagued with guilt when Dodger and Maxine decide to throw her a party.

Wednesday, September 03

Trevor and Grace are hounded by Big Bob, and Nico can't play along with Sienna's sick lies any more. Esther hits the jackpot but could she be putting herself in serious danger?

Thursday, September 04

Maxine fears for her safety and decides she has to leave. George urges Esther to do the right thing, and Jason resorts to desperate measures to earn some cash, leaving Holly alarmed.

Friday, September 05

Can the Blake/Savages unite to avert disaster? While Esther announces a new business venture to her surprised family, Holly takes control in a bid to save Jason - but is there another surprise in store?

Cindy has a shocking scene coming up that Hollyoaks have under wraps. Meanwhile Sinead and Tonys affair will be rumbled before Christmas, and there's more trouble to follow for Sinead

Hollyoaks stars Stephanie Davis and Stephanie Waring have promised that there are some "shocking" storylines ahead for their characters Sinead Roscoe and Cindy Cunningham.

Sinead has already surprised fans this year by embarking on an affair with her stepmum Diane's fiancée Tony Hutchinson, after they struck up a bond that went beyond friendship.

Meanwhile, Cindy is currently missing after suffering a breakdown as part of her ongoing bipolar storyline.

Speaking to Inside Soap about the future for Sinead, Davis explained: "Sinead's in a real predicament because she's fallen in love with Tony, but she feels awful about doing the dirty on her mum Diane. It's all going to come out, of course, and by Christmas time Sinead's going to be in a right pickle!

"You'll be really shocked by what happens. Expect lots of drama, shocking revelations and a big surprise."

Meanwhile, Waring promised that there is a long journey ahead for Cindy once she makes her reappearance in the village.

She said: "Cindy's missing at the moment and is yet to be found. We're just scratching the surface of her mental health issues, as she's yet to be officially diagnosed with bipolar.

"The stuff I've got coming up is particularly heartbreaking - emotional and off the wall. There's something at the end of the month that will really shock viewers - I'm a bit nervous about filming it, actually!"

If she isn't pregnant I'll eat my trilby hat :haha:

Nah im not a Theresa fan.

also you emmett fans, he has an ice bucket video on youtube.

Hollyoaks star Gemma Merna has announced that she is leaving the show.

The actress will bow out on screen in an upcoming storyline after eight years in the role of Carmel McQueen.

Merna told the Daily Star Sunday: "I've had a great time being part of the show for eight years and I'm excited to push myself and explore new avenues.

"I've got an exciting business launch for later in the year that I'm working on. I also have some great storylines before I go."

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "The role of Carmel was never in our plan until Gemma Merna tottered into the audition room with a gold lamé handkerchief and thigh-high boots.

"I'd like to thank her for being a valued company member and for creating one of our most lovable characters."

Carmel has been part of the Channel 4 show since 2006 and has been at the centre of both comedy and drama in the village.

The bubbly blonde's major storylines have included her devastation after her husband Calvin was shot dead on their second wedding day in 2010. She later received another terrible shock when she discovered that her own cousin Theresa was the killer.

More recently, Carmel has suffered further tragedy after her partner Jim McGinn was murdered by gangster Fraser Black, although she has since found happiness in a new romance with Calvin's brother Sonny.

While Carmel will be leaving the show, Hollyoaks bosses have already announced plans to bring in two new McQueens - Myra's nieces - to inject new life into the popular family.

Meanwhile, John Paul McQueen's family are left devastated on Hollyoaks when they learn that he was raped earlier this year.

Viewers know that John Paul (James Sutton) was attacked by his student Finn O'Connor back in January, and although he reported the incident to the police, he chose not to tell them who was responsible.

As John Paul finally starts to tell Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) and Nana (Diane Langton) about the rape, the news understandably shocks them and they are left feeling guilty that he has suffered in silence for so long.

Nana in particular feels desperately saddened that she wasn't able to support her grandson through his ordeal.

The upsetting news begins to take its toll on Nana as her health begins to take a turn for worse. Meanwhile, Mercedes is left determined to get revenge for John Paul.

With Mercedes and the rest of the McQueens baying for blood, could it be the end of the road for Finn?

Go, Mercedes! Give Finn hell! I never used to like 'our Mercy' but she's become quite comedic in the past year.

But, is JP gonna mention Finn? Doubting it

ooooh...

Robbie tries to kiss Nancy on the evening of her hen night.

Rick turns up on the morning of the wedding and warns Nancy to retract her allegation against Robbie or he'll tell Darren about their affair, but she refuses to back down.

When Finn congratulates Nancy at the wedding and kisses her on the cheek, she recognises the aftershave, and accuses him of attempting to rape her. Nobody believes her until John Paul reveals that he raped him too.

Theresa McQueen's mother Kathleen will immediately clash with Sonny Valentine when she returns to Hollyoaks this week.

Alison Burrows has recently reprised her role as scheming Kathleen, who appears back on screen in tonight's E4 first look episode (August 25).

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/34/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-theresa-mcqueen-kathleen-1.jpg

Kathleen heads back to the village after Theresa contacts her from jail, hoping that she can help her to fight back against Sonny (Aaron Fontaine).

Although Theresa (Jorgie Porter) has had a strained relationship with Kathleen in the past, she feels that she needs as much support as she can get at the moment.

With Sonny trying to block her from having contact with her young daughter Kathleen-Angel, a defiant Theresa sees her mum as a potentially powerful ally.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/34/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-theresa-mcqueen-kathleen-2.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/34/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-theresa-mcqueen-kathleen-3.jpg

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Kathleen winds up Sonny from the moment she arrives after everything that Theresa has told her.

"Sonny and Carmel are both determined that Kathleen can't stay at the McQueen house, but can she find a way to worm her way back in?"

Did any of you see this shit?

10580184_810484282329829_1869447896235874324_n.jpg

Brendan Brady lookalike is to arrive to Hollyoaks! Ste is in for a shock next week as a face from his past arrives to Hollyoaks! No, it's not Brendan Brady, it's Sammy! He arrives at Darren's stag party, but fans will have to wait and see how Ste and Sammy are connected.

a) get the tash out my sight
b) i hope they arent related

Damn im so offended its funny :rofl:

Think this storylines been cancelled now from what I read on another site :) xx

Did any of you see this shit?

10580184_810484282329829_1869447896235874324_n.jpg

Brendan Brady lookalike is to arrive to Hollyoaks! Ste is in for a shock next week as a face from his past arrives to Hollyoaks! No, it's not Brendan Brady, it's Sammy! He arrives at Darren's stag party, but fans will have to wait and see how Ste and Sammy are connected.

a) get the tash out my sight
b) i hope they arent related

Damn im so offended its funny :rofl:

Think this storylines been cancelled now from what I read on another site :) xx

Reeeeeally? oh i do hope so!

Theresa wants to break out of prison, and her actress, Jorgie Porter, promises a huge McQueen drama where Myra and Mercedes go up against Sonny and Carmel

Have they said how they're going to write Carmel out?

Put it in a spoiler just in case anyone doesn't want to know who's going :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->