Hollyoaks

Im soo far behind. Ive like 2 weeks ot catch up on tomorrow!!

It got boring so i couldnt be bothered watching then ive had a mega hectic few weeks and just havent had time to catch up! lol

Just caught up......

So glad it's all coming out about Finn!!! Vile little boy!

Dodger confronts Patrick about the webcam on the boat watching Maxine
10603302_821115617933362_7681136986065683048_n.jpg

And the shittest news I've heard
Looks like Vincent is returning, could this be lining up George's exit?

OMG i hope its like a few seconds, please, spare us!

Gazza turns up looking for Rick to pay his debt, while Robbie and Jason finish fixing up their car and take her for a spin - are they about to suffer for Rick's mistakes?

Rick saves the day for Jason, but it comes at a price - he wants him to resit a year at school.

Trevor gives Freddie a pep talk at Katy's grave that leaves Freddie more determined than ever to tell Joe the truth about him and Lindsey. He goes to the garage re-launch to tell everyone about him and Lindsey, and makes a scene.

Kathleen meets up with Sonny, intending to record a confession about how he set up Theresa. However, Sonny bribes her with £6,000 to leave

Rick gives Mercedes plenty of information to incriminate Sonny

Grace tells Sonny that she'll give Carmel a cash injection to help open her own salon if he helps get rid of Big Bob

Phoebe spies Grace handing Sonny the cash, and Carmel is left crestfallen when her family present her with the envelope filled with Grace's cash.

Nico is concerned when Patrick tells her Sienna has gone to stay with her aunt. Nico suspects there is something more, and is worried sick.

Nico is unaware when her mother goes missing that Patrick has really tied her up in the school boiler room!

Monday, September 15

Carmel makes an announcement that shocks the McQueens. Trevor fears for Grace when he receives a mystery parcel. Ste makes a confession to Tony, and George and Esther fall out when she turns into the boss from hell.

Tuesday, September 16

It's a race against time as Trevor and Freddie embark on a tense rescue mission. The Lomaxes are rocked by a threatening encounter.

Wednesday, September 17

Leela, Tegan and Peri make a police appeal, desperate to find the driver who killed their parents. Is the source of Esther's secret fortune about to be revealed? Phoebe is surprised by Vincent's return.

Thursday, September 18

Tony must decide where his loyalties lie, while Ziggy is caught red-handed. Despite Phoebe's best efforts, George and Vincent come face-to-face.

Friday, September 19

Tony must decide where his loyalties lie, while Ziggy is caught red-handed. Despite Phoebe's best efforts, George and Vincent come face-to-face.

Ooh spoilers look good!

I really need to catch up. x

I know pink, thought the same! WTF? How far fetched is that?! Shock value is all it is.

this has been confirmed by a spokesperson, whoever this is

dodger is Nicos dad

A spokesperson told Digital Spy today: "Sienna and Dodger were estranged as children and each did not discover they had a twin until adulthood. When Nico was conceived 14 years ago, it was a chance meeting and they did not know that they were related.

"Hollyoaks viewers will know that the Blake family are bound together by a dark and sinister history which will be further explored in this long-running storyline."

How they didn't know each other visually is another thing altogether, I don't know, and I bloody want to

It makes no sense! If Patrick knew that means he knew Dodger was alive. Didn't he think he died as a baby? Wouldn't there be some genetic problems?

It's just gotten out of hand , they have played right into the hands of the fans who have basically asked for this all along. The same fans who have constantly shouted rapist at every new character.

It's all got to stop! All the females are pregnant, all the males are rapists. It's just the same shit different characters.

What the....

So how are they going to find out?

:dohh:

shouldn't she have two heads or something if her mum and dad are twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe