Hollyoaks

I like the idea of the twist, but Dr S'Avage recognised who it was, I don't think the twins are identical are they? Oh, I don't know! Not been this gripped since Silas :haha:

Really really want that twist, but pretty sure it's Lindsay and Kim has just covered for her.

ETA or maybe not.

Bugger it! Roll on 7pm on E4

I really hope so! I really want it to be shocking.

ETA - with a good story/reasons why those particular victims. I just can't make a link between them to one of the suspects. I think someone just killing randomly for no proper reason wouldn't be good.

If it's Lindsay or Kim I'll be so pissed off

I think the GHK had reasons at first and then they just got a taste for it. I think this was confirmed from someone from the show

That's it. Next big who dunnit I don't bloody care. It's clearly the obvious suspect as per usual!

#bringbackbrendan :rofl:

Absolutely terrible! :( Such a dull character anyway that I don't care what the reasons were, if any. Probably a lame kind of wanting to feel in control of life or maybe a death happened everytime someone pissed them off. I don't buy into it with this character at all. Unless there's a significant twist somewhere, this is such a disappointment. Maybe I've grown out of Hollyoaks like it is now. :(

I can't believe they've killed off one of my faves! :( won't be the same without him..

Ever since that idiot of a producer came back its been destroyed. i get that soaps often haven no logic but this is ridiculous

sooooo freddie eh....

im thinking he fakes his own death or something lol in order for the wee police dude to get trevor convicted

I think that copper was thinking of leaving him in the boot and have Trevor sent down for actual murder rather than attempted!

im no longer buying that hes dead or will die

Edit: Spoiler on Freddies outcome

He wont be in the show for a while after this but will be back on our screens in New Year when we find out where he is. So I suspect the faking death thing might be a possibility after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->