Hollyoaks

finally caught up again and back a day in front, im disappointed that it was Lindsay but i actually like the way they have done it, the story going with it.
But they defo need to stop making it be the obvious people. it was obvious that when they filmed these killings happening, it wasnt Lindsay that was doing it, it was always a slimmer person.

finally caught up again and back a day in front, im disappointed that it was Lindsay but i actually like the way they have done it, the story going with it.
But they defo need to stop making it be the obvious people. it was obvious that when they filmed these killings happening, it wasnt Lindsay that was doing it, it was always a slimmer person.

I agree with all of this. I think she's doing well with the part, but I wanted to be shocked and I wasn't.

Really sad story is to be aired in November
Mercedes baby is born sleeping

Oh no! :( I don't know if I'll be able to watch that. I don't know how anyone who goes through that gets past it. So sad.

:( I don't trust them to do that story justice! I hope they don't mess it up.

I don't think it will be done very well. Although I think they could potentially turn the character around with it. If anyone wants to avoid it it's on c4 Nov 3rd and e4 on the 2nd.

I agree with all of this. I think she's doing well with the part, but I wanted to be shocked and I wasn't.

yeah thats what i mean, it just didnt surprise me bcos i had her and kim in mind for it, OH thought it was Celine though, i wanted it to be someone who didnt even work at the hospital, put a little twist, but i do like the way they have done it with Lynds. I like how theyve done it that she kinda wanted to kill Rik, then felt powered and just keeps going... lets just see how it pans out and how long this story is going to go for, isnt there like 5 story lines still open atm.. so pleased with the Rose story line, i was hoping Teagan would get her back, but again lets see how that pans out, i was sobbing!!

Gosh I haven't been here for ages. LOVING HO atm! I also didn't think that Freddie would be a straightforward storyline.

Gutted about the Mercedes storyline and agree it wont be done well :(

Tasha - Just seen your signature..... CONGRATS!!! So pleased for you!! xxxx :happydance: xxx

I don't usually watch this but every now and again I'll have a look. I happened to turn it on the other day while I was busy kinda as a background noise. I wish I hadn't.

Mercedes was having a scan and as far as I know it was the sonographer that told her that she was sorry but her baby had died. :nope: I've never been through this but as far as I know the sonogropher calls a doctor if theres something wrong at a scan and they're a bit more compassionate. I don't think it was done with sensitivity, maybe I'm just being super sensitive at the moment. What do you ladies think?

I don't usually watch this but every now and again I'll have a look. I happened to turn it on the other day while I was busy kinda as a background noise. I wish I hadn't.

Mercedes was having a scan and as far as I know it was the sonographer that told her that she was sorry but her baby had died. :nope: I've never been through this but as far as I know the sonogropher calls a doctor if theres something wrong at a scan and they're a bit more compassionate. I don't think it was done with sensitivity, maybe I'm just being super sensitive at the moment. What do you ladies think?

I think she was meant to be the Dr. In my local hospital trust if you go in for reduced movement you're put on a trace right away rather than going for a scan. Is this the same in other trusts? Whenever I've seen these kind of storylines they show a scan as soon as they go in hospital rather than a trace.

I've had that scan twice with stillborn babies and so many times for miscarriages and every time it's been the sonographer and most aren't sensitive at all. With my first stillborth the sonographer handed me a report saying the fetus had demised two weeks before. Baring in mind I was 36+6 and I had ctg three days before and a scan six days before.

Yeah that's not realistic at all. I've had my children at four hospitals and all of them you have a ctg first and then a scan.

I roughly knew what they showed wasn't realistic, but I don't think I have ever,ever cried so much at Hollyoaks. Jennifer Metcalfe has shown herself to be a flexible actress, I've been fond of her in the last year.

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Metcalf but think she done a great job. What I don't like is that when Myra returns her toyboy runs after her. I know she's the comedy character but I don't feel with this storyline and the reason for her return its needed. Think its going to spoil it.

On that other note though

"Fan favourite Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) has spent the past few months in Alicante, where she has tricked Diego into thinking that she is the Countess of Chester."
:rofl:

Sounds like Grace has a bit of a complicated week at the end of the month... she and Darren get together at a Singles Mingle. Nancy then decides she has to be truthful to Darren about her feelings for him. Elsewhere, Esther struggles with her growing feelings for Grace.

:haha:

Sounds like Grace has a bit of a complicated week at the end of the month... she and Darren get together at a Singles Mingle. Nancy then decides she has to be truthful to Darren about her feelings for him. Elsewhere, Esther struggles with her growing feelings for Grace.

:haha:

ugh, seriously.............how can that woman have people falling over them selves to get in her pants!! boak

Yey finally Pete is going to be exposed. I hope!! If they hide it now I'm gonna scream at the tv.

I bawled my eyes out at the funeral episode. :cry:

Me too :( Not the actual funeral bit but back at the house where they each said their little piece, that set me off! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->