Hollyoaks

Very angry with that pic. :jo:

How dare W push him :rofl:

Is anyone else angry with the "frail" "dishevelled" "vulnerable" descriptions! That's not my bb! He's gotta be so macho,he's gotta be so macho, la la la

He's rather cute at this vulnerable stage though ;)

its not right him being so vulnerable........... but then he also made me quite scared of him on the weds late night episode of hollyoaks later, i mean seeing him do that to someone, its not something you get over easily, and i think i need to some counselling after watching him do that....

the chopping up? I know, I'm still recovering. I mean I went from Hollyoaks aimed at a young target market to a horror!

Still awesome though.

The worst thing was when i first watched that episode I was in the dark on my laptop with my Beats headphones in. The sound was horrific :rofl:

Has Theresa just gone and left Kathleen Angel :/ she isn't on it at the moment so I am guessing so??

Haha the bitch! :shock:

I'm looking forward to tonights episode. Does Walker give anyone else the actual creeps? He scares the shit of me for some reason :/

Na but I've literally had several nightmares about Silas :dohh:

Whats his characters real name?

Also how on earth did Ally get away with it, with all those women?!

I loved Silas, the ending was a bit of a letdown, but it would be good for him to make a comeback :D

Im not sure im going to like bb, looking like he needs to much help and losing everyone, much prefer him as a bad boy in the normal oaks, not the later ones as that gives me nitemares.

Walker? Neil Newbon.

I still don't get the Ally stuff. Its just not....right??? Is that what it was or is there meant to be more to it?

Wait it can't be, because they havent explored the point between him and Walker.

Which kinda says Walkers alive for some time yet.

'Hollyoaks' Emmett Scanlan teases Brendan, Walker, Ste future - video

The last furlong - the beginning of the end :(

I've got loads to catch up on, I needed a while to recover from the laters :lol:

Because that totally wasn't obvious.....too far Hollyoaks, too far :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->