Hollyoaks

I think the script writers have lost the plot at the minute.
Love Brendan but after last weeks laters-hes not the same character to me anymore :wacko:
I read somewhere that its Mercedes that is hiding Bobby away- hope she gets found out for the baddy she is, I hate her, love Mitzee though. Apparently Riley is leaving, he doesnt die does he?

xxx

:shock: ooooh that would explain LOADS this week though....

Somebody spoiler tonight's e4 before I cry!!!

And while I am at it I would like to point out that there are now two invisible backdoors (no pun) in BBs flat, one being Silas and one being Walkers. Really beginning to annoy me and DH :rofl:

lets just say thats tonights e4 someone is a nasty spiteful cow........

Tonights E4:

They did a search for Bobby and Darren (I think) found something and it was a toy of Bobbys. Walker told Doug he was a copper and has brought him into something. Mercedes and Phoebe are hiding Bobby a way....I think they have gone too far if i'm honest. I think they need to put it to bed now

Louby

Wouldn't surprise me, no doubt they will have Mercedes kill him if he does.

Oh and Darren has found out Nancy is talking to Mitzee and has given her 48 hours to find Bobby before he goes to the police about it. Carl told Riley he thought Mitzee had taken Bobby- and he leaves a voicemail for her asking

Nikki Sanderson is to come in as Mitzeee's sister, she used to be in Corrie, and she drove me crazy when she was in that, argh! Fake tan and pouting here we come!

Awww nooo I'm not a fan of her - although she would fit the sister part!

Nikki Sanderson is to come in as Mitzeee's sister, she used to be in Corrie, and she drove me crazy when she was in that, argh! Fake tan and pouting here we come!

Lets just hope Mercedes decides to stab her instead of herself again :winkwink:

tonights e4 was good! Maybe thats how riley leaves?

Im not sure how long he is onscreen for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->