Hollyoaks

hmm u know what I never noticed.. haha. Think he was fully clothed but my gawd he looked immaculate. What I'd do for a man like that! haha. Ur in for a treat tomorro ;)

So what do we make of the rape storyline... Do you think its gonna be jacqui thinks she was but gilly thinks she consented type things or what? Xx

I think the fact that wee whatsisface seen them kissing will have a large part to play in it....

I missed E4's epi last night, I think the rape SL is really going to showcase Claire Cooper (Jacqui) and what she can do, she's probably their best actress so i'm looking forward to it playing out.

hmm u know what I never noticed.. haha. Think he was fully clothed but my gawd he looked immaculate. What I'd do for a man like that! haha. Ur in for a treat tomorro ;)

im with you on that, would do anything for him :winkwink:

i do feel for tom, he does go through it all, bless him

I think it will be a huge storyline for them both and I really like watching Jacqui at the moment

look what I just found, please let me be on of the jury people, the link is a bit of spoiler, so please dont look if you dont want to know

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...797/public-jury-for-hollyoaks-rape-trial.html

hmmm very interesting link, Lollip0p. From watching the first look one yesterday I took from that that Jacqui was lying. When Reece came back from questioning Gilly she was really coy and looked like she was lying. Obviously not after reading that about the trial then :/

The guy that's sniffing around Carmel? I dunno.....

He looks like a murderer to me lol, not that murderers have a certain look but you know... :rofl:

Yeah.I thought he might be some sort of relative as he was staring at Mercedes when we first saw him...?

yeh he keeps asking about her sisters and stuff. I aint got a clue where he appeared from :/

Oh I found this

William Alexander 9 February— (played by) Richard Graham Carmel Valentine's new love interest, described as mysterious and has a secret that affects the McQueens. He first appears when Mercedes McQueen accuses him of touching her, and later takes Carmel out for lunch.

I think
he might be Mercedes and Jacquis dad?

Oooh that sounds interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh